Tuesday, November 11, 2025

11th Nov. 2025 The day of Pocky & PRETZ ポッキー&プリッツの日だぞ

「The day of Pocky & PRETZ」

11月11日 ポッキー&プリッツの日だぞ

 

 












 

↑I hit the jackpot early in the morning,

  早朝大当たりを出して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watched Pythagoras Swith TV program then

  早朝、ピタゴラスイッチを見て、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I received photos of the java sparrow from Osaka. The bird is accustomed to its new environment.

  大阪から文鳥の写真を受け取りました。新しい環境になれています。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage away,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home, took photos in front of the maple tree.

  ダッシュで帰って、楓の木の前で写真を撮って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and Chiikawa, then

  タブレットとちいかわを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑At my school, I jogged with my students and

  職場で、生徒たちとジョギングして、

 

 

 

↑harvested green onions.

  ネギの収穫をしました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I visited the workplace, luxury car shop. There are a lot of cars called BMW. After that I got a flu vaccination.

  放課後、職場を訪れました。たくさんBMWがありました。その後、インフルの予防接種を受けました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  それからTina姫、Kaitoマンを迎え、

 

 

 

↑received the gas burner from Amazon for free, haha

  ガスバーナーをアマゾンから無料で受け取り(笑)

 

 

 

↑watched Kaito doing magic show.

  マジックショーをしているKaitoマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together then

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑ate Pocky because it was the day of Pocky and PRETZ, all “1”. Lately we don’t take PRETZ by crane game because it’s cheaper than Pocky.

  ポッキーを食べました。ポッキー&プリッツの日だからです。最近、クレーンゲームでプリッツは獲りません。ポッキーより安いからです。

 

 

 

↑After bath, Ichina drank the spring water then went to bed early.

  お風呂の後、Tina姫は湧水を飲み、皆早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment