Monday, September 9, 2024

9th Sep. Soccer サッカーだぞ

「Soccer」

9月9日 サッカーだぞ

 

 


 

↑I got 100 points at the application of Kaito’s favorite amusement park at 4 AM.

早朝4時頃、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントのアプリで100点ゲットしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I dried clothes inside,

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we did radio gymnastics,

  それからラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1452 9 Sep. 2024 Radio Gymnastics


https://youtu.be/dLdWV7EQmzo

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami and Kaito off as usual.

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンをいつも通り見送って、

 

 

 

↑observed our sweet potatoes’ farm,

  サツマイモ畑を観察して、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  タブレットを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I cut timber in the morning,

  朝、材木を切って、

 

 

 

↑walked with my students,

  生徒たちと歩いて、

 

 

 

↑had a meeting about the cultural festival then

  文化祭についての集会を開き、

 

 

 

↑taught my students how to make assemble chairs.

  組み立て式イスの作り方を教えました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up. Ichina colored princess.

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えました。Tina姫はプリンセスを塗りました。

 

 

↑When we came back home, we played soccer in the hallway. Now, Kaito is playing soccer in P.E class.

  家に帰った時、廊下でサッカーをしました。今Kaitoマンは授業でサッカーをしています。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks then went to bed.

  炭酸飲料を作って寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment