Thursday, September 12, 2024

12th Sep. Bite into the garlic container ニンニク容器にかぶりつくぞ

「Bite into the garlic container」

9月12日 ニンニク容器にかぶりつくぞ

 

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 


↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑did radio gymnastics, stamped card then

  ラジオ体操をしてカードにスタンプを押して、

GOPR1455 12 Sep. 2024 Radio Gymnastics


https://youtu.be/z3F0G3r2dSk

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑We saw Tamami and Kaito as uaual.

  いつも通りTamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, we found the Japanese crab.

  帰りにサワガニを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  その後、5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school. Ichina will be celebrated at a birthday party soon.

  保育園に行きました。もうすぐTina姫は誕生日会で祝福されます。

 

 

 

↑I walked with my students and

  生徒たちと歩いて、

 

 

 

↑made assemble chair.

  組み立てイスを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  仕事の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えて、

 

 

 

↑played soccer,

  サッカーをして、

 

 

 

↑made the foundation of the assemble chair then

  組み立てイスの基礎を作り、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 


↑Ichina and Kaito bit into the garlic container. They really like garlic.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはニンニク容器にかぶりつきました。本当にニンニク好きです。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we made carbonated drinks, took a bath,

  それから炭酸飲料を作って、お風呂に入って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC, climbed up to our bunk bed, read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、2段ベッドに登って、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment