Monday, September 30, 2024

30th Sep. Kaito's Racing Suit Kaitoマンのレーシングスーツだぞ

「Kaito's Racing Suit」

9月30日 Kaitoマンのレーシングスーツだぞ

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami and Kaito off as usual.

  いつも通りTamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina rode on my shoulders and walked back home.

  Tina姫は肩車してもらって、歩いて帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina stood on timber, watched tablet PC for 5 minutes, stood on timber again then

  材木の上に立ち、タブレットを5分間見て、また材木の上に立って、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked around school,

  学校周りを歩き、

 

 

 

↑made assembly chair with my students.

  生徒たちと組み立てイスを作りました。

 

 

 

↑The outlet of this machine was broken, I need to repair it.

  機械のコンセントが壊れました。修理しなければ・・・。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, I visited the clinic to receive medicine for my sore throat.

  帰りに喉の痛みの薬をもらいに診療所へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito were playing at a living room.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

 

 

 

↑We are looking for Kaito’s racing suit.

  Kaitoマンのレーシングスーツを探しています。

No comments:

Post a Comment