Monday, September 23, 2024

23rd Sep. Shichigosan Visit 七五三参りだぞ

「Shichigosan Visit」

9月23日 七五三参りだぞ

  

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑After jog, I repaired the fake hawk to guard our sweet potato farm.

  ジョギングの後、サツマイモ畑を見守るため、フェイクの鷹を修理しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I dried clothes outside,

  それから洗濯物を外に干し、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑cut grass,

  草刈りをして、

 

 

 

↑set up the fake hawk then

  フェイク鷹を設置して、

 

 

 

↑put the adblue liquid to HIACE.

  アドブルーをハイエースに入れました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I checked swimming pool with Ichina. Even fine day, we feel cool lately so we should finish Water World this season.

  その後、Tina姫とプールの確認をしました。晴れた日でも、最近は涼しく感じます。今シーズンのウォーターワールドは終了ですね。

 

 

 

↑Around 1 PM, we visited Suwa city and had lunch at Yoshinoya Restaurant. Here is one of 4 Yoshinoya that serve fried chicken in Nagano.

  1時頃、諏訪市を訪れ、吉野家で昼食でした。県内4店舗しかない唐揚げを提供する吉野家です。

 

 

 

↑At 2 PM, we visited Suwa Shrine for Ichina’s Shichigosan celebration.

  2時に諏訪大社でTina姫の七五三参りをしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito worshiped quietly.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは静かに礼拝を受けました。

 

 

 

↑Suwa Shrine has its photo frame. haha

  さすが諏訪大社、独自のフォトフレームがあります。

 

 

 

↑Around 3 PM, we took foot hot spring near the shrine.

  諏訪大社近くで3時頃、足湯温泉に入りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Second Street,

  帰りにセカンドストリートに寄り、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed nostalgic game at Takarabako shop,

  リユースショップ宝箱で、懐かしのゲーム(グラディウス)をして、

 

 

 

↑drank free coffee at LAKE WALK,

  レイクウォークで無料コーヒーを飲んで、

 

 

 

↑played Mario Kart at the amusement park nearby,

  近くのアミューズメントでマリオカートをやって、

 

 

 

↑got snack then went back home.

  おかしを手に入れ、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  いっしょに夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment