Monday, September 2, 2024

2nd Sep. Dismantling Wine Barrels ワイン樽解体だぞ

「Dismantling Wine Barrels」

9月2日 ワイン樽解体だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑finished breakfast before Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンが起きる前に朝食を済ませ、

 

 

 

↑left for school. They woke up when I left home.

  学校へ向かいました。ちょうど起きてきました。

 

 

 

↑I had a school bus duty today.

  今日はスクールバス当番でした。

 

 

 

↑When I was taking a school bus, Ichina and Kaito ate breakfast then went to school and nursery school.

  Torojiro先生がバスに乗っている時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは朝食を食べ、学校・保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked and played boccia with my students.

  生徒たちと歩いて、ボッチャをしました。

 

 

 

↑We sanded the wood.

  やすりがけをしました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I took a school bus again.

  放課後またスクールバスに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I taught young teacher of high school category how to dismantle wine barrels.

  その後、高等部の若い先生にワイン樽解体方法を教えました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, the mileage of HIACE became 11117.

  帰りにハイエースの走行距離が11117になりました。

 

 


 GOPR1441 2 Sep. 2024 Radio Gymnastics in the evening


https://youtu.be/Ofaf8HAytBA

↑We did radio gymnastics when I came back home because we couldn’t do it in the morning.

  朝できなかったので、Torojiro先生が帰った時にラジオ体操をしました。


 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑we played and made carbonated drinks until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment