Saturday, September 21, 2024

21st Sep. Final Radio Gymnastics, Shichigosan Princess, Chinese Restaurant, Karaoke 最後のラジオ体操・七五三プリンセス・中華料理店・カラオケだぞ

「Final Radio Gymnastics, Shichigosan Princess, Chinese Restaurant, Karaoke」

9月21日 最後のラジオ体操・七五三プリンセス・中華料理店・カラオケだぞ

 

 

 

↑Around 6:30 AM, before Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  6時半頃、Tina姫とKaitoマンが起きる前に、

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged to my school to pick up HIACE. We had a home party last night at my colleague’s house near our school so I left HIACE there.

  学校までハイエースをとりに走って行きました。。昨夜、学校近くの同僚家でホームパーティーがあったので、ハイエースを置いてきたのです。

 

 

 

↑I went back home by car, ate breakfast,

  車で家に帰り、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑did radio gymnastics then

  ラジオ体操をして、

GOPR1465 21 Sep. 2024 Radio Gymnastics 1


https://youtu.be/IVXn-pTcUYY

GOPR1466 21 Sep. 2024 Radio Gymnastics 2


https://youtu.be/STyekoOloAs

 

 

 

↑stamped the card. The card became full of stamps so we decided to finish radio gymnastics this year. You did it!

  スタンプを押しました。カードがスタンプでいっぱいになったので、今年のラジオ体操を終えることにしました。よくがんばりました!

 

 

 

↑Following that, Ichina and Kaito played at the second floor of our bunk bed.

  それからTina姫とKaitoマンは2段ベッドの2階で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  Torojiro先生は洗濯物を室内に干して、

 

 

 

↑we visited the photo studio at 10 AM.

  10時に写真館に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Since Ichina turned 3, we took her Shichigosan photos with Kaito.

  Tina姫が3歳になったので、Kaitoマンも一緒に七五三の写真を撮ることにしました。

 

 

 

↑Japanese clothing.

  和装

 

 

 

↑Ichina put on fake hair.

  着け毛!

 

 

 

↑Finally, she became a dream princess!

  ついに、憧れのプリンセスになりました!

00012 2024.09.21 Ichina's Shichigosan Celebration, Ichina, Princess


https://youtu.be/FVoFwBTDnR8

 

 

 

↑After the photo studio, we had lunch at Zusen Chinese Restaurant at 2 PM. I haven’t come here for a long time.

  写真館の後、2時に中華料理「紫森」で昼食でした。久しぶりに来ました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park then

  それからKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントに行き、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed Karaoke at BIG ECHO near the amusement.  

  アミューズメント近くのビッグエコーでカラオケを楽しみました。

MOV_1282 21Sep. 2024 Karaoke, Paprika


https://youtu.be/n4O_NTxZO8Q

 

 

 

↑After that, we bought food then  

  それから食材を買って、

 

 

 

↑went back home.

  家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched Doraemon at Osaka Station, did daily routine then went to bed.

  ドラえもんを大阪駅で見て、いつもの日課をこなして寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment