Saturday, September 28, 2024

28th Sep. Put timber in our yard, Bowling 庭に置く・ボウリングだぞ

「Put timber in our yard, Bowling」

9月28日 庭に置く・ボウリングだぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we ate breakfast,

  その後、朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room then

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑visited the clinic for body maintenance at 11 AM.

  11時、整体で体のメンテナンスをしました。明日は休診日です!なのでは??(笑)

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I put gas in light dump truck.

  帰りに軽ダンプに給油しました。

 

 

 

↑Our light dump truck carried large amount timber last night. I put them in our yard. It’s too much and there is no space to step in the yard.

  軽ダンプは昨夜、大量の材木を運びました。庭に置きました。多すぎです・・・庭は足の踏み場がなくなりました・・・

 

 

 

↑Around 1 PM, Ichina and I visited the shrine and drew spring water.

  1時頃、Tina姫とTorojiro先生は神社を訪れ、湧水を汲みました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina rode on an Anpanman scooter,

  その後、Tina姫はアンパンマンスクーターに乗って、

 

 

 

↑we ate late lunch, prepared rice for dinner,

  遅い昼食を食べ、夕食のお米を準備して、

 

 

 

↑climbed up Osaka Station,

  大阪駅に登り、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park for 10 minutes then

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに10分間行き、

 

 

 

↑got to Jouyama Bowling around 5 PM. It was our second time.

  城山ボウルに5時頃、着きました。2回目です!

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed bowling just like last time.

  前回と同じように楽しみました。

MOV_0248 2024.09.28 Bowling, Kaito


https://youtube.com/shorts/LxGZmvA3ybg

MOV_0249 2024.09.28 Bowling, Tamami


https://youtube.com/shorts/H13Qlz7Eujs

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleepy at that time but did it well with the slid.

  Tina姫は眠かったですが、滑り台でよくがんばりました。

MOV_0250 2024.09.28 Bowling, Ichina, doesn’t do high five


https://youtube.com/shorts/SBBRLBjxHPU

MOV_0253 2024.09.28 Bowling, Ichina, Split


https://youtu.be/rbX7mGB8FFY

 

 

↑Although, we missed to take photo and movie, Kaito got strike for the first time.

  写真・動画を撮り逃しましたが、Kaitoマンは初めてストライクをとりました。

 

 

 

↑After bowling, we rolled the dice then got a lot of gifts.

  ボウリングの後、サイコロを転がし、たくさんプレゼントをもらいました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought ingredients at the supermarket then went back home.

  帰りにスーパーで食材を買って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Doraemon at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment