Friday, September 13, 2024

13th Sep. Birthday party at nursery school, Handprint 保育園での誕生日会・手形だぞ

「Birthday party at nursery school, Handprint」

9月13日 保育園での誕生日会・手形だぞ

 



 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑filled two swimming pools with river water for this weekend.

  今週末の為に、2つのプールを川水で満たしました。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが起きた時、

 

 

 

↑I left for school because I had a school bus duty.

  学校へ行きました。スクールバス当番だったのです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, played for a while,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、しばらく遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina practiced speech of her birthday party at nursery school.

  Tina姫は保育園での誕生日会のスピーチ練習をしました。

1726180069367 2024.09.13 Practice for the birthday party at Ichina's nursery school 1


https://youtube.com/shorts/S4dBxjR0k2s

1726180118273 2024.09.13 Practice for the birthday party at Ichina's nursery school 2


https://youtube.com/shorts/0zNEiWuMoc8

 

 

 

↑After that, they went to school and nursery school with Tamami.

  その後、学校・保育園にTamamiさんと出かけました。

 

 

 

↑I walked with my students,

  生徒たちと歩いて、

 

 

 

↑ate school lunch a lot,

  たくさん給食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑made assemble chair.

  組み立てイスを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina up. They had birthday party for those born in September. She succeeded in her speech “I like grape”

  仕事の後、Tina姫のお迎えに行きました。9月生まれの誕生日会がありました。「ぶどうがすきです」が言えたようです(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that, we picked Kaito up then went back home.

  その後、Kaitoマンのお迎えに行き、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina showed us her birthday gifts. Oh, what a small handprint!

  Tina姫はプレゼントを見せてくれました。なんと小さな手形でしょう!!

 

 

 

GOPR1456 13 Sep. 2024 Radio Gymnastics


https://youtu.be/M4fBBFXoQpI

↑We did radio gymnastics then

  ラジオ体操をやって、


 

 

 

↑watched Doraemon at Osaka Station, jumped from there,

  大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、そこから跳んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner, bit into garlic container,

  夕食を食べて、ニンニク容器にかぶりついて、

 

 

 

↑took a bath, watched tablet PC, read picture book then went to bed.

  お風呂に入って、タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment