Sunday, September 8, 2024

8th Sep. Kaito won the ground golf tournament グラウンドゴルフで優勝だぞ

「Kaito won the ground golf tournament」

9月8日 グラウンドゴルフで優勝だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged on a shortcut course quickly because we participate in the ground golf competition.

  ショートカットコースを素早く走りました。グラウンドゴルフ大会に出るからです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I visited Osakada Park then participated the ground golf competition around 8 AM.

  8時頃、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は小坂田公園に行き、グランドゴルフ大会に参加しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito’s general athletic ability is improving. While playing he thought he cannot make it well but…

  Kaitoマンの運動能力全般は上達しています。プレイ中はうまくいかない~と思っていましたが・・・

 

 

 

↑I won the second place and

  Torojiro先生は2位を獲り、

 

 

 

↑Kaito won the first place at the children’s division. You did it!

  Kaitoマンは子どもの部で優勝しました。よくやった~!

 

 

 


↑We may be good at golf.

  ゴルフが得意なのかも知れません・・・(笑)

 

 

 

↑We came back home around 11 AM, Kaito played with the toy he got at the competition,

  11時頃、帰って、Kaitoマンは大会で獲ったおもちゃで遊び、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I drew spring water at the shrine,

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は神社で湧水を汲み、

 

 

 

↑we did radio gymnastics around noon.

  昼頃ラジオ体操をしました。

GOPR1451 8 Sep. 2024 Radio Gymnastics, mostly No.2


https://youtu.be/R0iU8od97v0

 

 

 

↑After harvesting vegetables,

  野菜収穫の後、

 

 

 

↑we visited Shabu-you restaurant then had our victory party.

  しゃぶ葉で祝勝会を開きました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park,

  それからKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントに行き、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed shopping then went back home.

  買い物を楽しみ、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We watched TV at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑jumped from our bunk bed, took a bath then went to bed.

  2段ベッドから飛んで、お風呂に入って寝ました。 

No comments:

Post a Comment