Sunday, April 9, 2023

9th Apr. Osakada Park, Inline Skates 小坂田公園・インラインスケートだぞ

「Osakada Park, Inline Skates」

4月9日 小坂田公園・インラインスケートだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 6:30, I listened to warblers’ song around our house then

  6時半頃、家の周りで鶯の歌を聞いて、

MOV_5264 2023.04.09 Warbler around our house 1


https://youtu.be/hwGdSyzMPXk

MOV_5265 2023.04.09 Warbler around our house 2


https://youtu.be/BTCxfUp0Zu4

 

 

 

↑started jogging with flower viewing. Here is the place around Midoriko Station.

  花見をしながらジョギングを開始しました。みどり湖駅付近

 

 

 

↑Around the lake Midoriko.

  みどり湖付近

 

 

 

↑The place, natural disaster hit in 2021 summer.

  2021年夏に災害に襲われた場所

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the Route 20.

  国道20号沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑The place near Midoriko highway station. We can see our house from here.

  高速のみどり湖SA付近。ここから我が家が見えます。

 

 

 

↑Amazing scenery!

  素晴らしい景色です!

 

 

 

↑Scenery around the lake Osakada and Osakada Park.

  小坂田池と小坂田公園付近の景色

 

 

 

↑I wanted to see the cherry blossoms around our previous house.

  前の家付近の桜が見たかったのです。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed the cherry blossoms from Kaito’s primary school to our present house.

  Kaitoマンの小学校から今の家までの桜も楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑I voted in an election then went back home.

  投票して帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I met our neighbor, Mr. Komatsu, and he asked me whether I need greenhouse for agriculture. Another neighbor is looking for someone who need it. Of course, I need it.

  隣人のKomatsuさんに会いました。彼はTorojiro先生がビニールハウスをいるかどうか聞いてきました。他の隣人が誰かビニールハウスが必要な人を探しているのです。もちろんいります!!

 

 

 

↑On the way back, Mr. Komatsu gave us seedlings of lettuce.

  帰りにKomatsuさんはレタスの苗をくれました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito flew paper airplanes from the top of slide.

  Kaitoマンは滑り台の上から紙飛行機を飛ばしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina jump roped,

  Tina姫はなわとびをして、

 

 

 

↑came downstairs then

  下に降りてきて、

 

 

 

↑read a cture book.

  絵本を読みました。

 

 

 

↑I prepared farm for new seedling.

  新しい苗の為に畑を準備しした。

 

 

 

↑Kaito dashed at a yard then

  Kaitoマンは庭をダッシュして、

 

 

 

↑helped me planting seedlings.

  苗を植えるのを手伝ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed mallet golf as well today at Osakada Park with flower viewing.

  今日もまた花見をしながら小坂田公園でマレットゴルフを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑We played from No.19 to No.36, because we played from No.1 to No.18 yesterday.

  昨日1ホールから18ホールでプレイしたので、今日は19から36までやりました。

 

 

 

↑After No.19, Kaito said “I want to play from No.1 to 18 again”

  19の後、Kaitoマンはまた1から18までやりたい!と言いました。

 

 

 

↑We did it!

  やりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito played with playground equipment then

  その後、Kaitoマンは遊具で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑We rode on a Go-Cart.

  ゴーカートに乗りました。

MOV_5394 2023.04.09 Osakada Park, Go-Cart 1


https://youtu.be/ADATsRBCt8A

MOV_5395 2023.04.09 Osakada Park, Go-Cart 2, 3 second


https://youtu.be/qyy70eYl5AY

 

 

 

↑Following that, we tried inline skates at the new parking, we found yesterday. Kaito did it for the first time.

  それから昨日見つけた新しい駐車場でインラインスケートに挑戦しました。Kaitoマンは初めてでした。

MOV_5399 2023.04.09 Osakada Park, Skate, Kaito did it for the first time


https://youtu.be/unuFst2LERE

 

 

 

↑I haven’t done it for more than 10 years.

  Torojiro先生は10年以上やっていませんでした。

MOV_5402 2023.04.09 Osakada Park, Skate, My turn


https://youtu.be/soakJz3zYwM

 

 

 

↑After Osakada Park, we took our formal dresses to the dry cleaners then went back home.

  小坂田公園の後、礼服をクリーニングに出して帰りました。4月の誕生日割引で4割引きでした。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, Ichina read and listened the music book,

  夕食後、Tina姫は音の絵本を読んで聞いて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched fart movies then went to bed.

  Kaitoマンはおなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment