Wednesday, April 5, 2023

5th Apr. Super Hard Playground Equipment To Clear 超難しい遊具だぞ

「Super Hard Playground Equipment To Clear」

4月5日 超難しい遊具だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑The cherry blossoms over the window are in full bloom.

  窓の向こうの桜は満開です。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが起きた時、

 

 

 

↑I left for school. I cannot help taking photos of cherry blossoms every time I stopped.

  学校へ向かいました。毎回停まるたびに、桜の写真を撮らずにはいられません。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played at our yard then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは庭で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑visited Sky Park with Tamami.

  Tamamiさんとスカイパークに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito can clear the playground equipment but usually we cannot do it because it’s not tied on the ground. Very unstable and super hard playground equipment to clear.

  Kaitoマンはこの遊具をクリアできます。しかし普通はできないのです。地面とつながれていないので不安定極まりないのです。探偵ナイトスクープでもできない遊具として取り上げられていました。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito danced with Ichina.

  その後、KaitoマンはTina姫と踊りました。

 

 

 

↑At school, I chose textbooks of my students

  学校で生徒たちの教科書を取りました。

 

 

 

↑I worked hard as usual then

  いつも通りよく働いて、

 

 

 

↑I made a track for P.E class.

  体育授業のためにトラックを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I played with Ichina and Kaito,

  仕事の後、Tina姫、Kaitoマンと遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment