Saturday, April 15, 2023

15th Apr. L'ala Matsumoto, Prayer ラーラ松本・祈祷だぞ

「L'ala Matsumoto, Prayer」

4月15日 ラーラ松本・祈祷だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras then

  防犯カメラを確認して、

 

 

 

↑scattered sawdust in 2 swimming pools.

  2つのプールに木屑をまきました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was watching outside from a bay window.

  Tina姫は出窓から外を見ていました。

 

 

 

↑While they were playing on the bed,

  みんながベッドで遊んでいる間、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑replenished ink tank for PC printer.

  パソコンプリンタのインクタンクに補充しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina can open a door.

  Tina姫はドアを開けられます。

 

 

 

↑Since it was raining heavily, Kaito and I visited L’ala Matsumoto around 10 AM.

  雨が激しく降っていたので、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は10時頃、ラーラ松本に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed indoor swimming pool, especially we did 2 water sliders about 30 times.

  室内プールを楽しみ、特に2本のウォータースライダーを約30回滑りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami visited grandparents’ house and went shopping.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんはじいじばあばの家を訪れ、買い物に行きました。

 

 

 

↑While we were waiting for lunch, Kaito practiced cat’s cradle.

  昼食を待っている間、Kaitoマンはあやとり練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate lunch in our car. Lately I’m feeling that CX-5 is too small as dining & kitchen room for 4 family members.

  車内で昼食でした。最近感じていることは、CX-5は大き目な車なのですが、家族4人のダイニングキッチンルームとしては、小さすぎます・・・。

 

 

 

↑Kaito trained his muscle with dumbbells.

  Kaitoマンはダンベルで筋肉を鍛えました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed L’ala Matsumoto until 4 PM.

  4時までラーラ松本を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I put a gas. Oh, I can buy it cheaper because April is my birthday month.

  帰りにガソリンを入れました。4月は誕生月なので安く入れられます。

 

 

 

↑After that, we ate ice cream.

  その後、アイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑Once we came back home then

  一旦家に戻って、

 

 

 

↑We visited Mitake Shrine.

  三嶽神社を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑They prayed for 1st grade students’ safety though I couldn’t take photo.

  写真は撮れませんでしたが、地区の1年生の安全を祈祷してくれました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played on the sofa until bath time,

  Tina姫はお風呂の時間までソファの上で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment