Sunday, April 2, 2023

2nd Apr. Flower Viewing 花見だぞ

「Flower Viewing」

4月2日 花見だぞ

 

 


↑I cleaned our district with my neighbors.

  近所の人たちと地区掃除をしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm then watered plants.

  その後、防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I repaired the corner of our entrance then dried our ski boots.

  玄関の角を修復して、スキーブーツを干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina put Anpanman sticker on her hand.

  Tina姫は手にアンパンマンシールを貼りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito rode on a bicycle at a yard.

  Kaitoマンは庭で自転車に乗りました。

 

 

 

↑We bought lunch at new shopping mall around 12:30 then

  12時半頃新しいショッピングモールで昼食を買って、

 

 

 

↑ate it at Hirata Park with flower viewing.

  平田公園で花見をしながら食べました。

 

 

 



↑After that, we visited Koubouyama ancient tomb.

  その後、弘法山古墳に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We moved to Agatano-mori Park with flower viewing from our car.

  車内から花見をしながら縣の森公園に移動しました。

 

 

 

↑Here is Agatano-mori Park.

  縣の森公園



↑We enjoyed flower viewing on the way back from our car.

  帰り道でも車内から花見を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Here is Matsumoto Castle.

  ここは松本城です。

 

 

 

↑Hopefully, Ichina enjoyed flower viewing.

  Tina姫も花見を楽しめたと思われます。

 

 

 

↑Whole scenery of Koubouyama ancient tomb.

  弘法山古墳全景

 

 

 

↑I dried to polish rice but the machine was not working.

  精米しようとしましたが、機械が壊れていました。

 

 

 

↑We put Hina dolls for girl away then set up samurai helmet for boy.

  雛人形を片付け、兜を出しました。長野県は月遅れで祝うので、この辺りの入れ替えが丁度よいのです。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Ichina practiced abacus,

  KaitoマンとTina姫はそろばん練習をして、

 

 

 

↑Ichina rode on Anpanman scooter until bath time,

  Tina姫はお風呂の時間までアンパンマンスクーターに乗って、

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment