Friday, April 21, 2023

21st Apr. Parents' Day, Hiragana Characters & Anpanman Characters 参観日・ひらがなとアンパンマンキャラクターだぞ

「Parents' Day, Hiragana Characters & Anpanman Characters」

4月21日 参観日・ひらがなとアンパンマンキャラクターだぞ

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and then watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then played at a living room.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、居間で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school then left home.

  Kaitoマンは学校の準備をして家を出ました。

 

 

 

↑We saw him off here then Ichina and Tamami went for a walk and I went to school.

  Kaitoマンをここで見送って、Tina姫とTamamiさんはお散歩に行き、Torojiro先生は学校へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑We had track and field class.

  陸上授業をしました。

 

 

 

↑After school lunch, I had a leave because

  給食の後、年休を取りました。なぜなら

 

 

 

↑It was a school visitation, parents’ day, of Kaito’s school. He was studying Japanese, hiragana characters, eagerly.

  今日はKaitoマンの学校で参観日だったからです。国語でひらがなを一生懸命勉強していました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was studying Anpanman characters eagerly.

  Tina姫はアンパンマンキャラクターを一生懸命勉強していました。

1682042428827 2023.04.21 Ichina is studying Anpanman characters


https://youtu.be/xnlO8H3rbUE

 

 

 

↑After the class, we walked back home together.

  授業の後、一緒に歩いて帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito finished his homework first and then

  Kaitoマンはまず宿題を終わらせて、

 

 

 

↑played together with 5th grade students at our yard.

  うちの庭で5年生達と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After that Ichina played jump-rope and Kaito played kabuhuda card game then watched TV at Osaka Station.

  その後、Tina姫はなわとびをして、Kaitoマンはテツのトランプ「株札」をして、大阪駅でテレビを見ました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑we played sumo at a living room,

  居間で相撲を取って、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisiters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment