Thursday, April 20, 2023

20th Apr. Picture drawn by Kaito, 5th Grade Kaitoマンの絵・5年生だぞ

「Picture drawn by Kaito, 5th Grade」

4月20日 Kaitoマンの絵・5年生だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants under the carport.

  カーポート下の植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After that I dried clothes inside,

  その後、室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑watered plants outside.

  外の植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, washed his hands,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、手を洗い、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑left home with us,

  一緒に家を出て、

 

 

 

↑met friends,

  友達と会って、

 

 

 

↑went to school toward the beautiful snowy mountains, Japan Alps.

  雪の北アルプスに向かって、学校へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑I could see the same mountains at school.

  Torojiro先生も学校で同じ雪山を見ました。

 

 



 

↑Kaito brought his picture from school.

  学校から描いた絵を持ち帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played with 5th grade boy lives near our house. He is very kind.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは近所の5年生と遊びました。彼はとてもやさしいです。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, we played catch at a living room,

  夕食後、居間でキャッチボールして、

 

 

 

↑I played together with Ichina until bath time,

  Tina姫とお風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters and read a picture book then went to bed.

  マイゼンシスターズを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment