Friday, January 28, 2022

28th Jan. Bumpy Slopes At Shirakabako Area 白樺湖のコブ斜面だぞ

「Bumpy Slopes At Shirakabako Area」

1月28日 白樺湖のコブ斜面だぞ

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully while I was drying clothes.

  洗濯物を干している時、Tina姫はすやすや眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played marathon,

  Kaitoマンはマラソンごっこをして、

 

 

 

↑played on ice,

  氷の上で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑dashed on the ladder,

  ラダーをダッシュして、

 

 

↑waved his hand to two commuter trains then went to nursery school.

  2本の通勤電車に手を振って、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Since I had no school today, I visited Shirakabako 2 in 1 ski field to practice bumpy slopes. Usually when we ski on the deep snow many times, the ski tracks become bumps.   

今日は学校がなかったので、しらかば2in1にコブ練習にきました。普段深雪を何度も滑ったらコブになるのですが、

 

 

↑This year we have a lot of snowfall so it covers bumps at once. I was looking for bumpy slopes.

  今年はたくさん雪が降るので、コブがすぐ埋められるのです。コブ斜面を探していました。

 

 

 

 

↑First I skied at Lots Ruts Course Bump as warming up.

  まず飢えていたのでラッツラッツコースのコブをウォーミングアップで滑りました。32度ありますが飢えていたので・・・(笑)

GOPR1174 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, 2 in 1, Lots Ruts Course, Bump


https://youtu.be/gX7_8-89dZQ

 

 

 

 

↑After I enjoyed the beautiful scenery from the top,

  頂上からキレイな景色を楽しんだ後、

GOPR1175 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, 2 in 1, At the top, Scenery


https://youtu.be/0hG-GSo1wik

 

 

 

↑skied from the top along Canyon Course.

  キャニオンコース沿いに頂上から滑りました。

GOPR1176 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, 2 in 1, From the top, Canyon Course


https://youtu.be/_j-VxYLgC4U

 

 

 

↑I was thinking that the name of the character of Shirakabako “Hipo” and “Pota” came from hippopotamus and that’s right.

  白樺湖のキャラクター「ヒポ」と「ポタ」はカバのヒポポタマスから来ていると考えていましたが、当たっていました。

 

 

 

↑The high school students from Osaka were very noisy because they are from Osaka.

  大阪から来た高校生はうるさいです。なぜなら大阪だからです!大阪国人はうるさい生き物だと言うことは周知の通りですが、リフトをよく停める生き物だと新たに分かりました。

 

 

 

↑I practiced a lot mostly at steep courses.

  主に急斜面で練習しました。

GOPR1177 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, 2 in 1, Passion Course, Long turn


https://youtu.be/dAZBbpBCcnQ

GOPR1178☆ 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, 2 in 1,Lots Ruts Course, Bump


https://youtu.be/RVb-2-hzpD8

GOPR1179 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, 2 in 1,Lots Ruts Course, Short


https://youtu.be/wnDtb7zM7Ig

 

 

 

↑After I ate lunch in my car,

  車内で昼食を食べた後、

 

 

 

↑I moved to Shirakaba Kokusai Ski Field. We can ski at two ski fields with one lift ticket maybe because these two fields are owned by the same company.

  白樺国際に移動しました。2つのスキー場を1枚のリフト券で滑れます。多分同じ会社だからでしょう。長野県民割引で、2150円で2ヵ所滑れるのです。

 

 

 

 

↑First I took a gondola then skied from the top. Shirakaba Kokusai is small so it takes me only 2 minutes to ski from the top to the bottom.

  最初にゴンドラに乗って、頂上から滑りました。白樺国際は小さいので頂上から麓まで2分です。

GOPR1180 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, From the top to the bottom, 2 minutes


https://youtu.be/yCtxOHL29E4

 

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed bumpy slopes all I wanted.

  思う存分コブ斜面を楽しみました。

GOPR1181 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Main Course Long and Bump


https://youtu.be/aWxf78kDcyM

GOPR1182☆ 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Thoroughbred Course, Bump


https://youtu.be/b9k5hu5JlTg

GOPR1183☆☆ 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Thoroughbred Course, Bump


https://youtu.be/Y1u6NBXnQts

 

 

 


↑There is very long cross counrty courses. Maybe Kaito likes it.

  とても長いクロカンコースがあります。多分Kaitoマンは気に入るでしょう。

GOPR1184 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Cross Country Course 1


https://youtu.be/_MTsOD57jDA

GOPR1185 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Cross Country Course 2, lead to White Horse Course, Main Course Bump


https://youtu.be/Ca0kFh3DgZw

 


 

 

 

↑I was relieved that I practiced bumpy slope for the first time this season.

  今シーズン初コブ練習ができて安心しました。しかしまぁ雪が少なくてコブ練習ができないことは近年よくありますが、降り過ぎてコブが埋められて練習できないのは稀ですね・・・(笑)

GOPR1186 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Detour Course - Thoroughbred Course, Bump


https://youtu.be/lWRQDfQOuP0

GOPR1187 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Main Course Bump


https://youtu.be/tnMyuDGTvIA

GOPR1188 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Main Course Bump


https://youtu.be/NMz6gd1ninc

GOPR1189☆ 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Thoroughbred Course, Bump, smoothly


https://youtu.be/HIHVfronh-w

GOPR1191 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Main Course, Bump


https://youtu.be/tU3rzGgE7j4

 

 

 

 

↑I practiced until all chair lifts stopped working.

  全部のリフトが止まるまで練習しました。

GOPR1192 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Thoroughbred Course - Main Course, Long Bump, Hurry up catch the last chair lift.


https://youtu.be/qgtp-7qRr6A

GOPR1193☆☆ 28 Jan. 2022 Shirakaba 2 in 1 & Kokusai, Kokusai, Last Run, Main Course, Bump


https://youtu.be/3DROYnoJero

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I visited some shops and refueled my car.

  帰りにいくつか店に寄って、給油しました。

 

 

 

 

↑Maybe next time, I’ll take Kaito to Shirakabako.

  多分次回Kaitoマンを白樺湖へ連れて行きます。

 

 

 

↑Ichina trained her neck.

  Tina姫は首を鍛えました。

No comments:

Post a Comment