Saturday, January 29, 2022

29th Jan. Two Lessons レッスン2回だぞ

「Two Lessons」

1月29日 レッスン2回だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑ate my favorite Chinese noodles,

  お気に入りの富山ブラックを食べて、

 

 

 

↑played together with Ichina and Kaito,

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンと遊んで、

 

 

 

↑put our ice rink in good condition then moved to Asahi Prime Ski Field.

  スケートリンクを整備して、あさひプライムスキー場へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑I gave a lesson for 3 adults, who has level 1 and an instructor license, in the morning.

  午前中1級持ち、指導員持ちの大人3人にスキーレッスンをしました。

 

 

 

↑While I was teaching ski, Kaito visited i-city shopping mall then played the games.

  Torojiro先生がスキーを教えている間、Kaitoマンはアイシティを訪れてゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑At his grandparents’ house, he drank delicious milk.

  じいじばあばの家でおいしい牛乳を飲みました。

 

 

 

↑I ate lunch in my car then

  車内で昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑gave a lesson for local kids in the afternoon.

  午後は地元のキッズにスキーを教えました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I bought kerosene for heaters.

  帰りにストーブ用の灯油を買いました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was lying down on the floor and

  Tina姫は床に寝転がっていて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched TV at a living room and

  Kaitoマンは居間と

 

 

 

 

↑at the second floor of Osaka Station with Ted bears.

  大阪駅2階でテッドくまさん達とテレビを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment