Sunday, January 2, 2022

2nd Jan. Freeze, Kite-flying 凍結・凧あげだぞ

「Freeze, Kite-flying」

1月2日 凍結・凧あげだぞ

 

 

 

 


↑Kaito ate breakfast then played together with Ichina.

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、Tina姫と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we visited Yamaya shop and submited his work then

  11時頃、やまやを訪れ、ぬりえ作品を提出して、

 

 

 

↑received the gift.

  ギフトをもらいました。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Cainz Home then bought goods Tamami wanted.

  その後カインズホームに行って、Tamamiさんが欲しかった物を買いました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we went back home. While Kaito was watching Anpanman,

  それから家に帰って、Kaitoマンがアンパンマンを見ている間、

 

 

 

↑I washed my car,

  車を洗って、

 

 

 

↑checked water supply. Since this winter is super cold, the water pipe of a kitchen, washing machine, 2nd floor toilet and bathroom were frozen so I heated these rooms.

  水道をチェックしました。今年の冬はすごく寒いので、台所、洗濯機、2階のトイレ、風呂場の水が凍っていました。なので部屋を暖めました。

 

 

 

↑After that once we went back to Tamami’s parents’ house then moved to Hourinji temple.

  それから一旦Tamamiさんの実家に戻って、宝輪寺に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Hourinji temple is close to my school so Kaito and I visited school then opened the cap of jam bottle we could not open.

  宝輪寺は学校の近くなので、学校に寄って、開けられなかったジャムの蓋を開けました。工作機械を使うと余裕です。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed kite-flying.

  凧あげを楽しみました。

20220102_162947 Fly a kite at my school 1

https://youtu.be/ca-U6HBkfc8


https://youtu.be/eshUeK2zgjI

 

 


↑Kaito flew kite well for the first time. Before we did it, there were no wind.

  Kaitoマンは初めて上手に凧をあげました。以前やった時は風がありませんでした。

20220102_164125 Fly a kite at my school 2

https://youtu.be/d_6t4VlhZCI


https://youtu.be/bjrfDKDaaTE

 

 

 

 

↑I visited my home again. I mostly recovered water supply but the water pipe in a bathroom is not working yet.

  また家を訪れました。ほぼ水道は回復しましたが、風呂場だけ回復しません。とりあえず繰り返さないように水抜きして戻りました。

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina seemed that she wants to eat luxurious food.

  Tina姫は豪華な食事を食べたそうです。

No comments:

Post a Comment