Wednesday, September 1, 2021

1st Sep. Enter a hopital 入院だぞ

「Enter a hopital」

9月1日 入院だぞ

 

 

 

 

↑It was raining in the morning but I cleaned our yard and backyard.

  雨が降っていましたが、庭と裏庭をキレイにしました。

 

 

 

↑I took Kaito to his nursery school, once I came back home, I wrote review and evaluation, of the skateboard I bought, on the Internet. I bought it for US$30 and if I wrote 5 stars evaluation, I can get US20 back.

  Kaitoマンを保育園におくって一旦家に戻り、ネットで買ったスケボーの評価をしました。3000円で買いましたが、5星をつけると2000円返ってきます。すごいシステム(笑)

 

 

 

↑I took a leave for Tamami’s giving birth the day after tomorrow. I took her to the holpital and she entered there.

  Tamamiさんが明後日の出産のため入院するので休暇を取りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I had lunch at Denden Restaurant that moved to Asama Onsen Area lately.

  帰りに「でんでん」で昼食でした。最近浅間温泉に引っ越しました。

 

 

 

↑I like its huge volume menus.

  巨大なメニューが好きです。

 

 

 

↑I visited my favorite store PLUE ONE.

  お気に入りのプラスワンによりました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up then watched Blue Thunder freight train.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えに行って貨物列車ブルーサンダーを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park.

  キッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑This is the new playground equipment. Kaito can climbs up the poles like this.

  これが新しい遊具です。Kaitoマンはこのように棒を登ることができます。

 

 

 

↑We talked with Tamami on the telephone. Good luck Tamami!

  Tamamiさんと電話で話しました。がんばって!

 

 

 

↑After bath, Kaito watched fart movies together with Ted bear.

  お風呂の後、Kaitoマンはテッドくまさんとおなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment