Sunday, September 19, 2021

19th Sep. Cleaning Swimming Pool, US$3 Bicycle プール掃除・300円自転車だぞ

「Cleaning Swimming Pool, US$3 Bicycle」

9月19日 プール掃除・300円自転車だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I jogged along the disaster course.

  災害コースに沿って走りました。

 

 

 

↑I got the observation deck but it was cloudy.

  展望台に行きましたが、曇りでした。

 

 

 

↑I passed the Nakasendo Highway.

  旧中山道を通りました。

 

 

 

↑I watched trains near Midoriko Station.

  みどり湖駅周辺で電車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played at cup and ball.

  Kaitoマンはけん玉をしました。

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully.

  Tina姫はすやすや眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we started swimming pool cleaning. First we moved the slide back to the kids’ park.

  11時頃、プール掃除を始めました。まず滑り台をキッズパークに戻しました。

 

 

 

 

↑After that we washed tarps. It takes more time.

  それからブルーシートを洗いました。もっと時間がかかりそうです・・・。

 

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Matsumoto and bought kerosene. We couldn’t go up to the rooftop parking at Ito Yokado as well today.

  それから松本に行って、灯油を買いました。今日もイトーヨーカドーの屋上駐車場には行けませんでした。

 

 

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed air hockey game,

  エアーホッケーと

GOPR0795 19 Sep. 2021 Ito Yokado Air Hockey Game

https://youtu.be/TYLI6scGOko

 

 

 

 

↑Pocket monster game,

  ポケモンゲームをして、

GOPR0796 19 Sep. 2021 Ito Yokado Pocket Monster Game

https://youtu.be/_ojxHIvFdC0

 

 

 

 

↑ate French fries then

  フライドポテトを食べて、

 

 

 

↑took elevators many times.

  たくさんエレベーターに乗りました。

 

 

 

↑At Second Street reuse shop, we bought Kaito’s bicycle, that doesn’t have pedals, for US$3. Very cheep!

  セカンドストリートでKaitoマンの自転車(ペダル無しタイプ)を300円で買いました。安い!!ペダル無しで練習したら早く乗れるようになるという話で、でも練習用の自転車にしかならない物に、7千円~8千円も払うのは・・・と考えていましたが、300円なら!!

 

 

 

 

↑We visited a post office, Nishigen supermarket and

  郵便局と西源に寄って、

 

 

 

↑finally we visited my favorite shop PLUS ONE then bought Iron poles for Kaito’s kids’ park.

  最後にお気に入りの店プラスワンに行き、Kaitoマンのキッズパークの為に4m単管パイプを買いました。

 

 

 

↑Ted bear watched fart movies.

  テッドくまさんはおなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment