Monday, September 20, 2021

20th Sep. Bicycle Practice, Final Suction Pump 自転車練習・最後の吸水ポンプだぞ

「Bicycle Practice, Final Suction Pump」

9月20日 自転車練習・最後の吸水ポンプだぞ

 

 

 

 



↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully and Kaito was sleeping together with Ted bear and a rabbit.

  Tina姫はすやすや眠っていて、Kaitoマンはテッドくまさんとうさぎさんと眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑We have to finish and put things related to our swimming pool away today.

  今日、プールを終わりにしてそれに関する物を片付けなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑I jogged to Enrei mountain pass.

  塩嶺峠まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑I could see Mt. Fuji slightly.

  少しだけ富士山が見えました。

 

 

 

↑I saw the old house along to Nakasendo Hightway.

  中山道沿いで古民家を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Although I haven’t passed this road for 1 year, lately I always pass here because my usual jogging course won’t be restored maybe forever.  

  この道路を約1年間通っていませんでしたが、最近はよく通ります。なぜならいつものマラソンコースが多分永久的に修復されないからです。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was awake.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫が起きていました。

 

 

 

↑We used river water to wash tarps.

  ブルーシートを洗うのに川の水を使いました。

 

 

 

↑We also used river water to wash the hose of suction pump. It will be the last time we use suction pump this season.

  また吸水ポンプのホースを洗うのにも川の水を使いました。吸水ポンプを使うのは今シーズン最後になります。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito studied something together with Tamami.

  それからKaitoマンはTamamiさんと何か勉強しました。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, my wristwatch told me that my number of steps became more than 25,000.

  お昼頃、スマートウォッチが歩数が25,000歩を超えたと教えてくれました。まずまずの運動量だと思います。

 

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito practiced bicycle.

  それからKaitoマンは自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Since its seat pillar is too short for Kaito, I will make it soon.

  シートポストがKaitoマンにとって短すぎるので、そのうち作ります。

 

 

 

↑Since the hose is 60 feet long, I dried it through a balcony to the kids’ park.

  ホースは20mあるので、バルコニーを通ってキッズパークまでかけて干しました。

 

 

 

↑I got the DVD “Water World”.

  ウォーターワールドのDVDを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑Around 4:30, we visited Seria 100 yen shop and

  4時半頃、セリアと

 

 

 

↑Cosco drug store. It was Kaito’s first time to visit Cosco.

  コスコに来ました。Kaitoマンはコスコに来るのは初めてでした。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we took an elevator of Wingroad shopping mall then

  帰りにウィングロードのエレベーターに乗って、

 

 

 

↑watched Azusa near the mall.

  その近くであずさを見ました。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito practiced bicycle again and I folded 3 big tarps together with Tamami’s father.

  その後、Kaitoマンはまた自転車練習をして、Torojiro先生はTamamiさんの父さんと3枚の大きなブルーシートをたたみました。

 

 

 

↑I will set up this security camera.

  防犯カメラを設置します。

No comments:

Post a Comment