Thursday, September 2, 2021

2nd Sep. LINE Telephone LINE電話だぞ

「LINE Telephone」

9月2日 LINE電話だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑Kaito played scissors-paper-rock game on TV then

  Kaitoマンはめざましじゃんけんをやって、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC together with Ted bear.

  テッドくまさんとタブレットを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Since it was raining, I dried clothes inside.

  雨が降っていたので室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito rode on a car without playing at the kids’ park.

  Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊ばず車に乗り込みました。

 

 

 

↑I set up a baby safety seat for our baby.

  赤ちゃんのためにシートを着けました。

 

 

 

↑From the parking, Kaito walked to nursery school with an umbrella.

  駐車場からKaitoマンは傘をさして保育園に歩いて行きました。

 

 

 

↑We made a sectional chair at work class.

  作業クラスで組み立てイスを作りました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned a dust catcher and collected 3 bags of sawdust then

  集塵庫の掃除をして、3袋分の木屑を手に入れて、

 

 

 

↑scattered them at our kids’ park and flower bed.

  キッズパークと花壇にまきました。

 

 


 

↑Kaito studied with his grandfather.

  Kaitoマンはじいじと勉強をしました。










↑We talked with Tamami on the LINE telephone function. She will give a birth tomorrow. Although she is worried about Kaito, because Kaito lives apart from Tamami for the first time, but he is doing well and Tamami’s parents are helping us.

  LINE電話でTamamiさんと話しました。明日出産です。Tamamiさんは初めて離れて暮らすKaitoマンを心配していますが、彼はよくがんばっています。じいじばあばも助けてくれています。

 

 

 

↑After bath, we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  お風呂の後、おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment