Monday, September 13, 2021

13th Sep. Fighting Pose, Remote Control ファイティングポーズ・遠隔操作だぞ

「Fighting Pose, Remote Control」

9月13日 ファイティングポーズ・遠隔操作だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑While Ichina and Kaito were sleeping,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠っている間に

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up, cried then posed a fighting stance.

  Tina姫は起きて、泣いて、ファイティングポーズをとりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up then

  Kaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

↑watched tablet PCtogether with Ted bear.

  テッドくまさんとタブレットを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our backyard,

  裏庭をキレイにして、

 

 

 

↑drained the smaller swimming pool then

  小さいプールの水抜きをして、

 

 

 

↑watered plants.

  植物に水やりしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played at the kids’ park,

  Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Disney World of English,

  DWEを見て、

 

 

 

↑said bye-bye to two commuter trains then went to nursery school.

  2本の通勤電車にバイバイを言って、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We jogged around school.

  学校周辺を走りました。

 

 

 

↑I cut timber to make sectional chairs.

  組み立て椅子を作る材木を切りました。

 

 

 

↑Thanks to a camera function of our extra doorbell, we can watch what Ichina is doing now on her baby bed anywhere in the world by mobile phone.

  予備ドアベルのカメラ機能のお陰で、Tina姫がベッドで何をしているか世界中どこからでも見ることができます。

 

 

 

 

↑I clean the passage way this week.

  今週この廊下を掃除します。

 

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up and played together at the kids’ park.

  Kaitoマンを迎えに行って、一緒にキッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

 


↑Kaito can climbed up to the second floor of Osaka Station easily.

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅の2階へ簡単に登れます。

 

 

 

 

↑Maybe Ichina starts climbing it soon.

  Tina姫も多分もうすぐ登り始めます。

No comments:

Post a Comment