Sunday, September 12, 2021

12th Sep. Family Photos 家族写真だぞ

「Family Photos」

9月12日 家族写真だぞ

 

 

 


↑Ichina wakes up every 3 hours to drink mother milk.

  Tina姫は授乳のため3時間ごとに起きます。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside.

  外に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the disaster course to

  災害コース沿いに

 

 

 

↑Enrei mountain pass.

  塩嶺峠まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑After the observation deck,  

  展望台の後、

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the Nakasendo Highway.

  旧中山道沿いに走りました。

 

 

 

↑We can see fireflies near our house.

  家の近所でほたるが見られます。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played at his kids’ room then

  子ども部屋で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman at the second floor of Osaka Station.

  大阪駅の2階でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We went out for shopping.

  買い物で出かけました。

 

 

 

↑We bought McDonald’s and Kaito got an illustrated reference book of dinosaurs.

  マクダナルを買って、Kaitoマンは恐竜図鑑を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑We played with balls at Japanese-style rooms then

  和室でボールで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Took our first family photos from the sky by drone.

  初めての家族写真をドローンで空から撮りました。

20210912150748 Family movie from drone 1

https://youtu.be/JkzUznW3psI

20210912150955 Family movie from  drone 2

https://youtu.be/dxZjb4aqSkg

 

 

 

↑It was very windy today.

  今日はとても風が強かったです。

20210912151249 Drone Practice 1

https://youtu.be/5wEG2-CUTcA

20210912151429 Drone Practice 2

https://youtu.be/nBwDgJf55sc

 

 

↑I replenished PC printer ink tanks.

  PCプリンタインクを補充しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched fart movies together with Ted bear.

  Kaitoマンはテッドくまさんとおなら動画をみました。

No comments:

Post a Comment