Saturday, September 11, 2021

11th Sep. Going Out 外出だぞ

「Going Out」

9月11日 外出だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑Kaito seemed to be sleepy.

  Kaitoマンは眠いようでした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina seemed to sleep well last night.

  Tina姫は昨夜よく眠れたようでした。

 

 

 

↑The dragonfly was on the pole.

  トンボが棒にとまっていました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged along the disaster course.

  災害コースに沿って走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I almost finished jogging near my house, I met my neighbor Mr. Komatsu and asked about spring water. He showed me these places where we can take water freely.

  ほぼジョギングを終えた家の近くで、近所のKomatsuさんに会い、湧き水について聞きました。彼は自由に持って行ける湧き水を見せてくれました。ありがたい地域です。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we went out for shopping.

  11時頃、買い物で外出しました。

 

 

 

↑We visited LAMU,  

  ラム―と

 

 

 

↑GAZA which has rooftop parking

  屋上駐車場のあるギャザと

 

 

 

 

↑and Nishimatsuya baby goods shop. Ichina and Tamami or I stayed in our car.

  西松屋に行きました。Tina姫とTorojiro先生かTamamiさんは車内にいました。

 

 

 

 

↑After that we practiced drone then

  それからドローン練習をして、

GOPR0789 11 Sep. 2021 Drone Practice 1

https://youtu.be/8Tqw0z_MMsU

GOPR0790 11 Sep. 2021 Drone Practice 2

https://youtu.be/dipXm7Tbl_8

 

 

 

 



↑played mallet golf at Hiraide Mallet Golf Field.

  平出遺跡マレットゴルフ場でプレーしました。

GOPR0791 11 Sep. 2021 Mallet Golf, 6 th Course

https://youtu.be/SCblC8xLS24

GOPR0792 11 Sep. 2021 Mallet Golf, 8 th Course

https://youtu.be/DY4Rb4V41TM

GOPR0793 11 Sep. 2021 Mallet Golf, 11 th Course

https://youtu.be/87rnfoSHTVA

 

 

 

↑We went around 36 courses within 1 hour and a half.

  1時間半で36コース廻りました。

GOPR0794 11 Sep. 2021 Mallet Golf, 26 th Course, the most difficult course

https://youtu.be/D6r-6u-6qBQ

 

 

 

↑After taht we visited Wingroad shopping mall and parked at its rooftop parking.

  それからウィングロードに行って屋上駐車場に停めました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito likes rooftop parking, elevators and escalators.

  Kaitoマンは屋上駐車場とエレベーターとエスカレーターが好きです。買い物に行って、これで満足とは、お金のかからない&どんどん体力が高まる少年です(笑)

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina sleeps peacefully.

  Tina姫はすやすやと眠ります。

No comments:

Post a Comment