Tuesday, September 21, 2021

21st Sep. Full Moon, Anpanman 満月・アンパンマンだぞ

「Full Moon, Anpanman」

9月21日 満月・アンパンマンだぞ

 

 

 



↑Kaito always watches tablet PC until breakfast is ready.

  朝食準備が整うまでいつもKaitoマンはタブレットを見ます。

 

 

 

↑Ichina drank mother’s milk and Kaito ate breakfast.

  Tina姫は母乳を飲み、Kaitoマンは朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our backyard then sprayed an insecticide to mums.

  裏庭をキレイにして、菊に防虫剤をまきました。

 

 

 

 ↑I dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して

 

 

 

 

↑set up the second security camera at a balcony temporarily then

  防犯カメラをとりあえずバルコニーに設置して、

 

 


↑played at the kids’ park together with Kaito.

  Kaitoマンとキッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito haven’t used the small slide as a normal slide for more than 2 months because it was used as the water slide at our Water World.

  Kaitoマンは2ヶ月以上小さな滑り台を普通の滑り台として使っていませんでした。ウォーターワールドで、ウォータースライダーとして使っていたからです。

 

 

 

↑We watched two commuter trains then went to nursery school.

  2本の通勤電車を見て、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We jogged around school as usual.

  いつも通り学校周りを走りました。

 

 

 

↑Today’s school lunch was “Full moon menu” because we can watch the harvest moon.

  今日の昼食は満月メニューでした。今日は仲秋の名月が見られるのです。

 

 

 

↑I played basketball together with my students then

  生徒たちとバスケットボールをして、

 

 

 

↑watched Ichina sleeping well by security camera of doorbell.

  ドアベルの防犯カメラで、Tina姫がよく眠っているのを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up then played at the kids’ park.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えに行って、キッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Although we can see the full moon, Kaito’s face, at home every day,

  毎日家で満月(Kaitoマンの顔)が見られますが、

 

 

 

↑We couldn’t see the harvest moon this year.

  今年は仲秋の名月が見られませんでした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Anpanman introduced themselves to each other.

  Tina姫とアンパンマンは初対面のあいさつをしました。

No comments:

Post a Comment