Tuesday, June 6, 2023

6th Jun. Cardboard 段ボールだぞ

「Cardboard」

6月6日 段ボールだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants,

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫し、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑stuck out tongue. They have the same face, haha

  舌を出しました。同じ顔です。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito prepared for school then

  その後、Kaitoマンは学校の準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りの場所で見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After I left home, Ichina and Tamami went shopping. She was holding Tamami’s mobile phone all the time.

  Torojiro先生が出発してから、Tina姫とTamamiさんは買い物に行きました。Tina姫はずっとTamamiさんの携帯を持っていました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed circuit training.

  サーキットトレーニングを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑The water level of the swimming pool is about halfway now.

  学校プールの水位は半分です。

 

 

 

↑I will buy more reagent to check quality of water soon.

  水質を測る試薬をもうすぐ買い足します。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together.

  一緒に夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito went inside the cardboard.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは段ボールの中に入りました。箱入り娘と息子です。


MOV_8656 2023.06.06 Ichina enters the cardboard

https://youtube.com/shorts/24Ke5DbrZYo

 

 

 

↑Following that, they played with Anpanman,

  それからアンパンマンと遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment