Tuesday, June 13, 2023

13th Jun. Completed the model of limited express Hinotori ひのとり完成だぞ

「Completed  the model of limited express Hinotori」

6月13日 ひのとり完成だぞ

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up but Ichina was still sleeping.

  Kaitoマンは起きましたが、Tina姫はまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑I gathered potatoes and onions, monkeys withdrew. I may able to plant them again.

  猿どもが引っこ抜いたジャガイモと玉ねぎを集めました。もう一度植えられるかもしれません。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables.

 野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school then

  学校の準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りここで見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I carried clothes outside then went to school.

  それから洗濯物を外に運んで、学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up after I left home. She slept well.

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生が家を出てから起きました。よく眠りました。

 


1686615271515 2023.06.13 Ichina is practicing Anpanman’s punch, An Punch

https://youtube.com/shorts/jYVTlO0rAN4

 

 


↑I maintained swimming pool at school.

  学校でプールのメンテナンスをしました。

 

 

 

↑After school, Kaito completed my souvenir, model of the limited express Hinotori, right away.

  放課後、Kaitoマンは早速お土産の特急ひのとりを完成させました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina helped Tamami carrying ingredients for dinner.

  Tina姫はTamamiさんが夕食の食材を運ぶのを手伝いました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, Ichina and Kaito played together until bath time.

  夕食後、Tina姫とKaitoマンはお風呂の時間まで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they were taking a bath.

  家に帰った時、皆はお風呂に入っていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played on the sofa and

  Tina姫はソファの上で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑climbed the stairs by herself.

  階段を自分で上がりました。

 

 

 

↑We watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment