Wednesday, June 14, 2023

14th Jun. Shuttle Running シャトルランだぞ

「Shuttle Running」

6月14日 シャトルランだぞ

 

 

 





↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then harvested parsley in the early morning.

  早朝、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、パセリを収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up and Ichina seemed to woke up but fell asleep again.

  Kaitoマンは起きて、Tina姫は起きたようですが、また眠りました。

 

 

 

↑Since it was raining, I dried clothes inside.

  雨が降っていたので室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate breakfast, prepared for school then

  Kaitoマンは朝食を食べて、学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the meeting place.

  集合場所まで歩いて行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him here as usual in the rain.

  雨の中いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was still sleeping when I left home.

  家を出た時Tina姫はまだ寝ていました。

 

 

 

↑After that Ichina woke up, ate breakfast then played with the model Hinotori, Kaito made.

  その後、Tina姫は起きて、朝食を食べて、Kaitoマン兄さんが作った特急ひのとりの模型で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑I maintained the swimming pool,

  プールのメンテナンスをして、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed circuit training,

  サーキットトレーニングを楽しんで、

 

 

 

↑had a meeting to review the paper making class and its sale.

  紙すきとその販売を振り返る会を開きました。

 

 

 

↑After school, Ichina and Kaito played together. Ichina defeated Kaito.

  学校の後、Tina姫とKaitoマンは一緒に遊びました。Tina姫はKaitoマン兄さんを打ち負かしました(笑)

 

 

 

↑When I came back home,

  家に帰った時、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito were shuttle running. I cannot understand why they like such a painful exercise haha.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはシャトルランをしていました。なぜ彼らはこんなに苦しい運動が好きなのかわかりません(笑)

MOV_9024 2023.06.14 Kaito and Ichina are shuttle running 1


https://youtu.be/livwjAiTgQE

MOV_9032 2023.06.14 Kaito and Ichina are shuttle running 2


https://youtu.be/OVx6ixz4vMQ

 

 

 

↑After bath, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  お風呂の後、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment