Sunday, June 11, 2023

11th Jun. Osaka 2 大阪だぞ2

「Osaka 2」

6月11日 大阪だぞ2

 

 

↑I ate steak as breakfast.

  朝食としてステーキを食べました。

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras. Monkey didn’t visit our farm yesterday.

  防犯カメラを確認しました。昨日猿は畑にやってきませんでした。

 

 

 

↑Around 1:30, I came back to my parents’ house then

  1時半頃、実家に戻って、

 

 

 

↑went out to eat my favorite Chinese noodles.

  お気に入りラーメンを食べる為、外出しました。

 

 

 

↑There are 3 branches of my favorite Chinese noodles restaurants, Ohsho. Near my parents’ house. We have no Ohsho in Nagano.

  実家の近くには3件、王将があります。長野県にはありません。唯一あった最寄り100km長野市の王将はこってりラーメンが県民にウケず滅びました。

 

 

 

↑I ordered Kotteri Ramen noodles as usual and fried dumpling with huge volume of garlic.

  こってりラーメンとニンニク激増し餃子を注文しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and Ichina visited amusement park with Tamami then played games.

  KaitoマンとTina姫はTamamiさんとアミューズメントに行き、ゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑They played well at home.

  家で仲よく遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I went cycling around my parents’ house. Here is Inari-Shrine.

  その後、実家付近をサイクリングしました。稲荷神社。

 

 

 

↑There used to be Nagasakiya shopping mall when I live in Osaka.

  大阪に住んでいた頃、ここには長崎屋がありました。

 

 

 

↑I saw the limited express “Hinotori” at the train garage.

  車庫で近鉄特急ひのとりを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Hanazono Rugby Field.

  花園ラグビー場

 

 

 

↑Liquor Shop Kawai was closed so I visited his house nearby then handed over souvenir from Nagano.

  かわ井酒店さん。お店が休みだったので、自宅を訪れ、お土産を渡しました。今回も突然で失礼しました(笑)

 

 

 

↑Scenery around our previous house.

  以前の家付近の景色

 

 

 

↑I passed my primary school, kindergarten and junior high school.

  小学校・幼稚園・中学校を通過しました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I bought my favorite croquette at Moritaya.

  帰りに、肉の森田屋でお気に入りコロッケを買いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, my sister visited my parents’ house then had dinner party.

  その後、妹金持ち力持ちのAkikoさんが実家に来て、夕食会をしました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I visited Yaenosato Station, met up with 1 year senior member of volleyball club when we were high school students then had drinking party. We haven’t met for 3 years due to COVID19. Anyway, I always eat too much when I visit Osaka.

  それから、八戸ノ里に行き、バレー部先輩に会い、飲み会をしました。コロナで3年ぶりに会いました。いやしかし、大阪に来るといつでもすさまじく食べてしまいます。

No comments:

Post a Comment