Friday, June 23, 2023

23rd Jun. School Cap, Lift Up 学帽・持ち上げるぞ

「School Cap, Lift Up」

6月23日 学帽・持ち上げるぞ

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school then

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the meeting place. Kaito left his school cap at school yesterday.

  集合場所まで歩いて行きました。Kaitoマンは昨日学校に学帽を忘れました(笑)

 

 

 

↑I saw him here as usual.

  いつも通りここで見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina saw me off at a living room.

  Tina姫は居間でTorojiro先生を見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina and Tamami went shopping then had lunch at SUBWAY.

  その後、Tina姫とTamamiさんは買い物に行き、サブウェイで昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑I maintained school swimming pool,

  学校プールを管理して、

 

 

 

↑had a school bus duty,

  スクールバス当番を務めて、、

 

 

 

↑walked to the park nearby with my students.

  生徒たちと近くの公園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I gave a lecture to maintain swimming pool for the teachers who transferred to this school.

  放課後、今年異動してきた先生たちにプール管理のやり方を説明しました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I visited the clinic then had a body maintenance.

  帰りに整骨院に寄り、体のメンテナンスを行いました。

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played together until bath time.

  お風呂の時間まで一緒に遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina can lift up this heavy Anpanman toy. Wow!

  Tina姫はこの重たいアンパンマンのおもちゃを持ち上げられます。おぉ~!

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters,

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て、

 

 

 

↑Ichina climbed up to her baby bed by herself then we went to bed.

  Tina姫はベビーベッドまで自分で登って行って、寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment