Thursday, June 15, 2023

15th Jun. Slight Fever, Shuttle Running 微熱・シャトルランだぞ

「Slight Fever, Shuttle Running」

6月15日 微熱・シャトルランだぞ

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside, while Ichina and Kaito were sleeping.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠っている間に、室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Kaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school then

  学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所まで走って行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up,

  Tina姫は起きて、

 

 

 

↑changed clothes,

  着替えをして、




↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s school with Tamami. It was Parents’ Day.

  TamamiさんとKaitoマン兄さんの学校へ行きました。今日は参観日でした。

 

 

 

↑I checked water quality then

  水質を確認して、

 

 

 

↑cleaned the cage in water pipe for cleaning the water.

  水道管の中にある水をきれいにするためのカゴを掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back from school, I visited the otolaryngology because I had slight fever and I’ve lost my voice. Due to the slight fever, they didn’t examine but asked me to wait and see my condition until 9 AM tomorrow instead. They are suspicious of that I may be COVID 19.

  帰りに耳鼻科に寄りました。微熱があったのと声が出なかったからです。微熱のせいで診察せず、明日午前9時まで様子を見るようお願いされました。大阪帰りだしコロナを疑っています。

 

 









 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were shuttle running haha.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはシャトルランをしていました(笑)。

 

Just in case, I had dinner separately from my family then went to bed earlier.

  念のため、家族と離れて夕食を食べ、早く寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment