Wednesday, May 31, 2023

31st May. Private Park プライベート公園だぞ

「Private Park」

5月31日 プライベート公園だぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants then harvested vegetable.

  植物に水をやって、野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito were still sleeping.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up and we ate breakfast together.

  Kaitoマンは起きて、一緒に朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school then dashed to the meeting place.

  学校準備をして、集合場所までダッシュしました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りの場所で見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After I left home, Ichina woke up, visited grandparents’ house then ate beans.

  Torojiro先生が家を出てからTina姫は起きて、じいじばあばの家に行って、豆を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I watered flowers at school,

  学校で花に水をやり、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed circuit training and

  サーキットトレーニングと

 

 

 

↑paper making.

  紙すきを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I checked swimming pool then

  放課後、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑visited the car repair shop. I will buy a light truck soon.

  自動車整備会社に寄りました。もうすぐ軽トラを買います。

 

 

 

↑Lately, Ichina started playing at the kids’ park with Kaito. It’s so to speak our private park. Enjoy yourself to the full.

  最近Tina姫はKaitoマン兄さんと一緒にキッズパークで遊び始めました。いわばプライベート公園なので、心行くまで遊びましょう。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played together until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで一緒に遊んで、

 1685510642885 2023.05.31 Ichina is showing her stomach

https://youtube.com/shorts/XWvxUfwY_aU

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment