Sunday, May 28, 2023

28th May. New Mallet Golf Field 新しいマレットゴルフ場だぞ

「New Mallet Golf Field」

5月28日 新しいマレットゴルフ場だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog to Enrei Mountain Pass.

  塩嶺峠まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito were still sleeping when I came back home.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑I watered plants,

  植物に水をやり、

 

 

 

↑drank tea at the room for rocking chair then

  ロッキングチェア部屋でお茶を飲み、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  洗濯物を外に出しました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

↑We played catch and

  庭でキャッチボールと

 

 

 

↑practiced tennis at a yard.

  テニス練習をしました。

 

 

 

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito measured his head circumference and that of Ichina.

  それからKaitoマンは自分とTina姫の頭周りを測りました。頭デカです(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that, they played in the futon, (bedding).

  その後、布団の中で遊びましt。

 

 

 

↑Ichina is good at cleaning.

  Tina姫は掃除が上手です。

 

 

 

↑We ate noodles at lunch then

  昼食に麺を食べて、

 

 

 

↑went out for

  外出しました。

 

 

 

↑shopping at Second Street.

  セカンドストリートで買い物のためです。

 

 

 

↑While Ichina and Tamami enjoyed shopping at the other shop,

  Tina姫とTamamiさんが他の店で買い物をしている間に、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I played mallet golf at Tsukimibashi Mallet Golf Field (West Course). It was new for us.

  新しく見つけた月見橋マレットゴルフ場(西コース)でマレットゴルフをしました。

 

 

 

↑It has East Course so maybe next time we will visit there.

  東コースもあるので、多分次回そこに行くでしょう!

 

 

 

↑We met up at Kaito’s favorite amusement and

  Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントで集合し、

 

 

 

↑Kaito got 3 boxes of Pocky for US$1.

  Kaitoマンは100円でポッキー3箱獲りました。

 

 

 

↑We visited AEON then ate ice cream in our car.

  イオンに行って、車内でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we bought kerosene at CAINZ.

  カインズで帰りに灯油を買いました。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, we played at the kids’ park.

  家に帰って、キッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina helped Tamami cooking dinner and

  Tina姫はTamamiさんの料理の手伝いをして、

 

 

 

↑Kaito operated a remote control car.

  Kaitoマンはリモコンカーを操縦しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played together until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment