Wednesday, May 3, 2023

3rd May. Becue, Climbing Wall バーベキュー・クライミングウォールだぞ


「Becue, Climbing Wall」

5月3日 バーベキュー・クライミングウォールだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants under the carport then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、カーポート下の植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via the old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由でジョギングに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that I dried clothes outside,

  その後、洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑checked the rooftop and saw the beautiful scenery from the rooftop.

  屋上を確認して、そこからキレイな景色を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Following that I had a short time break at the room for rocking chairs.

  それからロッキングチェア部屋で小休憩しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, grandparents visited our house then transplanted plum tree and hydrangea. Kaito was playing mallet golf at a yard.

  11時頃、じいじばあばが来て、すももの木とアジサイを移植しました。Kaitoマンは庭でマレットゴルフをしていました。

 

 

 

↑I started building fire.

  Torojiro先生は火を起こし始めました。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, we started barbecue.

  昼頃、バーベキューを始めました。

 

 

 

↑This time, Ichina could eat barbecue a little.

  今回Tina姫はバーベキューを少し味わえ、

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate it a lot as usual.

  Kaitoマンはいつも通りたくさん食べました。

 

 

 

↑The blower works very well when we build fire.

  火を起こす時にブロアはとても役に立ちます。

 

 

 

↑After barbecue, Ichina and Kaito played at the kids’ park.

  バーベキューの後、Tina姫とKaitoマンはキッズパークで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina started climbing the wall. Ichina is 1 year and 6 months now, I made this climbing wall when Kaito was 2 years and 9 months so Ichina started climbing much earlier than Kaito.

  Tina姫は壁を登り始めました。Tina姫は今1歳6か月で、このクライミングウォールをKaitoマンが2歳9か月の時に作ったので、Tina姫はKaitoマン兄さんよりずっと早く登り始めたことになります。


https://youtu.be/B0h246W4cAs

 

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2019/04/29th-apr-bithday-presents.html

 

 

↑After that Ichina walked around our swimming pools.

  その後、Tina姫はプール付近を歩き周りました。

 

 

 

↑I crimped Ichina’s chair.

  Tina姫のイスを圧着しました。

 

 

 

↑I also crimped Tamami’s chair. I like repairing.

  Tamamiさんのイスも圧着しました。修理するのが好きです。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

 

 

 

↑We couldn’t ski during Golden Week. Oh man…

  ゴールデンウィーク中にスキーできませんでした・・・。他の場所で滑ろうと思えば・・・でしたが、雪が少ないし、高いし、混むだろうし・・・。ざんねん

No comments:

Post a Comment