Friday, May 5, 2023

5th May. LAZA WLK, Yamanashi Prefecture ラザウォーク・山梨県だぞ

「LAZA WLK, Yamanashi Prefecture」

5月5日 ラザウォーク・山梨県だぞ

 

 

 




↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via the place old guy with lion body is siting, while Ichina and Kaito were sleeping.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠っている間に、体がライオンのおっさん経由でジョギングに行きました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside and did water repellent for ski wears today. Anyway, we need to dried them after water repellent with washing machine.

  洗濯物を外に干し、スキーウェアの撥水加工をしました。とにかく洗濯機で撥水加工した後、干して乾かさなければなりません。

 

 

 

↑I ate breakfast as usual and

  Torojiro先生は普通に朝食を食べて,

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito ate special breakfast, children’s day edition, Tamami made. Carp streamer bread and Kashima-mochi (a rice cake wrapped in an oak leaf).

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはTamamiさんが作った子どもの日の特別朝食を食べました。鯉のぼりパンと柏餅です。

 

 

 

↑I went to school and returned the light truck.

  学校に行って軽トラを返しました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were playing at a bed room.

  家に帰ると、Tina姫とKaitoマンが寝室で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I watered plants,

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑washed our shoes then dried them outside,

  靴を洗って外に干して、

 

 


↑took clothes and ski wears inside,

  服とスキーウェアを室内に入れて、

 

 

 

↑played with Ichina and Kaito at a yard then went out for sightseeing to Yamanashi prefecture at 10:30 AM. It was our first time to go out from Nagano prefecture in 2023.

  庭でTina姫、Kaitoマンと遊んで10時半、山梨へ観光に出かけました。2023年長野県外に出るのは初めてです。まぁスキーシーズン中は出ることはないので、自然とこの時期になります。

 

 

 

↑Around noon, we visited the roadside station “Hakushu”. We always visit here when I go to Yamanashi.

  昼頃、道の駅白州に来ました。山梨に行く時はいつでも寄ります。ちょうど1時間位運転した所にあって、休憩によいのです。

 

 

 

↑We bought lunch at the supermarket “Every” then ate it. We stayed here until 1:30 PM.

  スーパーエブリィで昼食を買って食べました。1時半頃までここで過ごしました。

 

 

 

↑It was cloudy but we could see Mt. Fuji.

  曇りでしたが、富士山が見えました。

 

 

 

↑At 2:20, we arrived at our final destination LAZA WALK shopping mall.

  2時20分、最終目的地のラザウォークに着きました。

 

 

 

↑There was no Frankenstein because it was not Halloween season.

  フランケンはいませんでした。ハロウィンシーズンじゃないからです。

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2022/10/109.html

 

 

 

↑Kaito enjoyed coin games and

  Kaitoマンはメダルゲームを楽しみ

 

 

 

↑we enjoyed shopping then

  みんなで買い物を楽しんで、

 

 






















↑took photos with Mt. Fuji at the parking,

  駐車場で富士山と写真を撮って、

 

 

 

↑ate ice cream in our car then left there at 5:00 PM.

  車内でアイスを食べて、5時に出発しました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, at 5:30 PM, we visited Gyoumu Super we have its branch in Matsumoto.

  帰り道5時半に、松本にもある業務スーパーに行きました。

 

 

 

↑We came back home late then ate dinner around 9 PM. We bought this lunch box at LAZA WALK.

  遅くに帰ってきて、9時頃夕食でした。この弁当箱をラザウォークで買いました。

 

 

 

↑Since it’s Children’s Day today, we took a bath with iris. This is Japanese custom.

  子どもの日なので、菖蒲の湯に入りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment