Thursday, May 4, 2023

4th May. Ski wear, Greenhouse スキーウェア・ビニールハウスだぞ

「Ski wear, Greenhouse」

5月4日 スキーウェア・ビニールハウスだぞ

 

 



↑I checked security camera, swimming pools and our farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑went jogging around our house.

  家の周辺をジョギングしました。

 

 

 

↑I will move this greenhouse to our yard.

  このビニールハウスを我が家の庭へ移動します。

 

 

 

↑After jogging, I ate breakfast,

  ジョギングの後、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑I also washed our ski wears because it would be fine today and tomorrow.

  今日と明日は晴れなのでスキーウェアも洗いました。

 

 

 


↑Ichina and Kaito ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played with jump rope and rocking chair then

  なわとびとロッキングチェアで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Kaito visited my school with me to borrow the light truck.

  KaitoマンはTorojiro先生の学校へ軽トラを借りに来ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami went shopping.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんは買い物に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I visited the place around 1 PM then started moving the greenhouse. Its size is about 18m ×5m so it must be very hard to move. Today we moved about 10 poles, only its front wall part.

  1時頃KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はビニールハウスの移動を始めました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito is very good at finding four-leaf clover, sometimes he finds five-leaf clover.

  Kaitoマンは4つばのクローバーを見つけるのが得意です。時々5つばも見つけます。

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30 PM, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park then enjoyed shooting game, bingo game, coin games and crane game then got 2 boxes of pocky for US$1.

  3時半頃、アミューズメントに行って、射的ゲーム、ビンゴゲーム、メダルゲーム、クレーンゲームをして、100円でポッキー2箱獲りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Watahan Supermarket then ate ice cream.

  帰りに綿半でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑Once I dropped Kaito off at home then I carried soil for our farm by light truck.

  一旦Kaitoマンを家に届けて、Torojiro先生は、軽トラで畑用に土を運びました。

 

 

 

↑I planted some seedlings.

  いくつか苗を植えました。

 

 

 

↑I played together with Ichina and Kaito.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンと遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina sat on her baby chair on my handmade platform.

  Tina姫は手作り台の上のベビーチェアに座りました。

 

 

 

↑We played together until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment