Thursday, May 11, 2023

11th May. Get by herself out of bed ベッドから自分で降りるぞ

「Get by herself out of bed」

5月11日 ベッドから自分で降りるぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and our farm,

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑watered plants then

  植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito were sleeping peacefully.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはすやすや眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑When they get up, Ichina can get by herself out of bed now.

  起きた時、今Tina姫はベッドから自分で降りられます。背が届かないのに、するするっと滑って上手に降ります。ソファ滑り台の動きが活きているのでしょうか。

 

 

 

↑Kaito lie down on the sofa for a while,

  Kaitoマンはソファでしばらく寝転がり、

 

 

 

↑played cat’s cradle then

  あやとり練習をして、

 

 

 

↑Kaito put on a baby apron for Ichina.

  KaitoマンはTina姫の為に赤ちゃんエプロンを着けました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito prepared for school then

  それからKaitoマンは学校の準備をして、

 

 

 

↑left home together with us.

  皆と一緒に家を出ました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りこの場所でKaitoマンを見送りました。

 

 

 

 

↑After that Ichina started eating breakfast.

  その後、Tina姫は朝食を食べ始めました。

 

 

 

↑I watered flowers with my student.

  生徒と一緒に花に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑I will make the daily schedule for my student.

  生徒の為に日課表を作ります。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, I saw the freight train, Blue Thunder, near Midoriko Station.

  みどり湖駅付近で、帰りにブルートレイン貨物列車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑brushed teeth,

  歯を磨いて、

 

 

 

↑played together until bath time,

  一緒にお風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment