Monday, November 14, 2022

14th Nov. Sleep Well よく眠るぞ

「Sleep Well」

11月14日 よく眠るぞ

 

 


↑When I make a supplement as a breakfast, I need powder milk but my favorite shop LAMU finished its supply and online supply is much expensive, oh man!

  朝食のサプリメントを作る時、クリープが必要なのですが、お気に入りのラムーが販売を終えました。ネットはそれよりずっと高いのです。困ったものです・・・。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito sleep well.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはよく眠ります。

 

 

 

↑They woke up and played at the dining kitchen room then ate breakfast.

  起きてダイニングキッチンで遊んで朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I went to school earlier than usual because I was supposed to take charge of school bus duty but it was canceled because some of passengers got COVID 19.

  いつもより早く学校に行きました。スクールバス当番だったからですが、乗客がコロナになったのでキャンセルされました。せっかく筋肉痛をおして早く行ったのに~

 

 

 

↑I jogged together with my students then worked as usual.

  生徒たちと一緒に走って、いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was playing kamizumo, paper wrestling.

  Kaitoマンは紙相撲をやっていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was reading book on the bed.

  Tina姫はベッドで本を読んでいました。

 


 

↑Kaito showed me his work.

  Kaitoマンは作品を見せてくれました。





 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に食事して、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment