Friday, November 25, 2022

25th Nov. Rubber Ball ゴムボールだぞ

「Rubber Ball」

11月25日 ゴムボールだぞ

 

 

↑In the early morning ate breakfast,

  早朝、朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras and swimming pools,

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑harvested red pepper then

  唐辛子を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside while Ichina and Kaito were sleeping.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンが眠っている間に洗濯物を室内に干しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito practices folding paper every day.

  Kaitoマンは毎日折り紙練習をします。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina visited Sky Park and

  Tina姫はスカイパークと

 

 

 

↑grandparents’ house together with Tamami.

  じいじばあばの家にTamamiさんと一緒に行きました。

 

 

 

↑It was fine all day long today.

  今日は1日中よい天気でした。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited the clinic then had a massage. When I arrived there, I always see Kaito’s favorite freight train.

  仕事の後、整骨院でマッサージを受けました。着いた時、いつもKaitoマンが好きな貨物列車を見ます。

 

 

 

↑There are beautiful illumination around Shiojiri Station.

  塩尻駅周辺はイルミネーションがキレイです。

 

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with a rubber ball, bounced on it, fell down then cried. hahaha

Tina姫はゴムボールで遊んで、上で弾んで、転んで、泣きました(笑)

MOV_1920☆ 2022.11.25 Ichina is bouncing on the ball, finally she falls down then cries


https://youtu.be/PmjwyQNfBQ8

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced darts.

Kaitoマンはダーツ練習をしました。


MOV_1922 2022.11.25 Kaito is throwing a ball to a darts board

https://youtube.com/shorts/7ck1PmD2i6c

 

 

 

↑Ichina listened to the music, danced then smiled.

Tina姫は音楽を聴いて、踊って、ニコッとしました。

MOV_1924☆ 2022.11.25 Ichina is listening to the music, dancing and smiling


https://youtu.be/Eyjw-70s_XA

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched fart movies then went to bed.

最後におなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment