Wednesday, November 23, 2022

23rd Nov. Strong Horizontal Bar, Shabu-shabu, Cheap Sweets Shop 強い鉄棒・しゃぶしゃぶ・駄菓子屋だぞ

「Strong Horizontal Bar, Shabu-shabu, Cheap Sweets Shop」

11月23日 強い鉄棒・しゃぶしゃぶ・駄菓子屋だぞ


 


↑I jogged in the morning.

  朝走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were playing at the 1st floor.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは一階で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested cabbage then

  キャベツを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑set up another parts as an adjuster to make a horizontal bar for my height. We completed the very strong horizontal bar because even I use it doesn’t move.

 大人の高さの鉄棒を作るアジャスターとして、他のパーツを設置しました。Torojiro先生が使ってもびくともしないのでとても強くできました。

MOV_1823 2022.11.23 Horizontal Bar, Toru


https://youtu.be/LlP9t9V1lro

 

 

 

↑I dried inside as usual

  いつものように室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 11 AM, we visited Shabuyou (Shabu-shabu, a Japanese hot-pot dish whose distinguishing feature is paper-thin slices of beef or pork that are swished around a few seconds in a boiling broth then dipped into a sauce and eaten immediately) Restaurant then

  11時頃、しゃぶ葉に行って、

 

 

 









↑had Tamami’s father Yoshito’s birthday party. It was also my mother Hisako’s birthday.

  じいじの誕生日会を開きました。今日は自分の母Hisakoさんの誕生日でもあります。

 

 

 

↑After the party, Kaito gave birthday gifts to his grandfather.

  会の後、Kaitoマンはじいじにプレゼントを渡しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito visited the shop that sells cheap sweets, old-fashioned penny candy store, near Shabuyou Restaurant..

  それからKaitoマンはしゃぶ葉近くの駄菓子屋へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑After the amusement,

  アミューズメントの後、

 

 

 

↑We visited Direx supermarket,

  ダイレックスと、

 

 

 

↑UNIQLO, Second Street,

  ユニクロ、セカンドストリートを訪れ、

 

 

 

↑found a weak horizontal bar at OFF HOUSE.

  弱い鉄棒をオフハウスで見つけ、(耐荷量10kgは間違いでしょ??)

 

 

 

↑shopped around BOOK OFF PLUS, Daiso then went back home.

  ブックオフプラスとダイソーによって帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito danced in front of a screen then

  Kaitoマンはスクリーンの前で踊って、

 

 

 

↑read the book we bought at BOOK OF PLUS with Ichina.

  Tina姫とブックオフプラスで買った本を読みました。

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment