Saturday, November 19, 2022

19th Nov. Waterproofing, Repairing Umbrella 防水加工・傘修理だぞ

「Waterproofing, Repairing Umbrella」

11月19日 防水加工・傘修理だぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras and swimming pools then

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑went jogging.

  ジョギングに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that I put an iron bar to the iron pole then found that the iron bar I bought was too short.

  その後、鉄の棒を鉄のポールにあててみました。短すぎだとわかりました。

 

 

 

↑I met Ichina sitting on a chair,

  椅子に座っているTina姫と会って、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then move them outside later.

  室内に洗濯物を干して、後で外に出しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we practiced batting with a tee then

  それからティーを使ってバッティング練習をして、

MOV_1620


2022.11.19 Kaito is practicing batting with batting tee 1

https://youtube.com/shorts/EwLhCvYwzRI

MOV_1621 2022.11.19 Kaito is practicing batting with batting tee 2


https://youtu.be/iCoU3zkE3lw

 

 

 

↑played catch.

  キャッチボールをしました。

MOV_1626 2022.11.19 We are playing catch.


https://youtu.be/bgCxsFyZpQ0

 

 

 

↑Around 10:30, Tamami took Ichina and Kaito to a clinic.

  10時半頃、TamamiさんがTina姫、Kaitoマンを診療所へ連れていきました。

 

 

 

↑I stayed home and used mower to finish its fuel.

  Torojiro先生は家に留まり燃料を使い切るために草刈り機を使いました。

 

 

 

↑One of security cameras cannot recharge battery.

  防犯カメラの1台がバッテリー充電できなくなりました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested the last eggplant this year.

  今年最後のナスを収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑I checked the point of the rooftop where I cemented the other day. It became solid.

  屋上の先日固めた場所を確認しました。固まっていました。

 

 

 

↑It was very fine today.

  今日はよい天気でした。

 

 

 

↑Today, I finished waterproofing where I cemented.

  今日は固めた場所を防水加工しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 2 PM, we visited Off House reuse shop then helped Tamami’s father carrying refrigerator to his house.

  2時頃、オフハウスに行って、じいじが冷蔵庫を運ぶのを手伝いました。

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Matsumoto city center, I visited the ophthalmologic hospital then submitted the document. I can receive half price repayment from education office.

  その後、松本市街地へ行き、眼科へ書類を出しました。互助会から半額返ってきます。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited PLUS ONE then I changed the iron bar to longer one.

  帰りにプラスワンによって、鉄の棒を長い方に交換しました。

 

 

 

↑After that I repaired the umbrella I bought in Hong Kong 5 years ago, broke last year then left it for more than a year.

  その後、傘を修理しました。5年前香港で買って、去年壊して1年以上放置していました。すっきりしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching Anpanman at the top of Osaka Station.

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅頂上でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was standing on my handmade stool.

  Tina姫は手作り踏み台の上に立っていました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  最後におなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment