Tuesday, November 1, 2022

1st Nov. Two Bats 2本のバットだぞ

「Two Bats」

11月1日 2本のバットだぞ

 

↑I’ll participate in Matsumoto marathon with these clothes. I sent this photo to my colleagues to find me while I’m running.

  松本マラソンにこの服装で出ます。知り合いに見つけてもらう為この写真を送りました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras then

  防犯カメラを確認して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables. They don’t grow up well because it’s getting colder.

  野菜を収穫しました。寒くなってきているので、野菜がよく育ちません・・・。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑played then,

  遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I visited the education office then borrowed this P.E equipment we will use tomorrow at school.

  帰りに教育センターにより、明日学校で使う教材を借りました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Kaito up at his nursery school.

  Kaitoマンのお迎えに行きました。

 

 

 

↑At Japanese style rooms, we tried the equipment. Kaito swang 2 bats at the same time.

  和室で教材を試しました。Kaitoマンは2本のバットを同時に振りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman at the top of Osaka Station and

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンを大阪駅の頂上で見ました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played on the sofa with me.

 Tina姫はソファの上でTorojiro先生と遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Finally we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  最後におなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment