Saturday, November 12, 2022

12th Nov. The eve of Matsumoto Marathon 松本マラソン前夜祭だぞ

「The eve of Matsumoto Marathon」

11月12日 松本マラソン前夜祭だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑visited Asahi Prime Ski Field at 8:30.

  8時半にあさひプライムスキー場を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑We needed to finish mowing by the time the ski field opens.

  スキー場がオープンする前に草刈りを終えなければなりませんでした。

 

 

 

↑Ichina, Kaito and Tamami visited Sky Park then were watching me there.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんはスカイパークを訪れ、そこでTorojiro先生を待っていました。

 

 

 

↑Since I was supposed to participate in Matsumoto full marathon the next day so

  翌日に松本フルマラソンを控えていたんで、

 

 

 

↑I had break many time not to be muscular pain.

  筋肉痛にならないよう休憩を何度も取りました。万全でも苦しいのに筋肉痛でスタートは地獄ですから。

 

 

↑After 3 and half hours, we finished mowing then

  3時間半後、草刈りを終えて、

 

 

 

↑I met up with my family at Sky Park around 12:30.

  12時半頃、スカイパークで家族と会いました。

 

 

 

↑First, Kaito played at the playground equipment then

  最初に遊具で遊び、

 

 

 

↑we ate lunch.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑We watched the airplane taking off.

  離陸する飛行機を見ました。

MOV_1289 2022.11.12 Sky Park, The airplane is taking off when we are eating lunch.


https://youtu.be/D_uAogXNF0o

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Matsumoto city center, I booked ophthalmology, 

  それから松本市街地へ行き、眼科を予約して、

 





 

 ↑we visited the hall where the eve of Matsumoto marathon was held, got the ticket to enter the ceremony then I saw an eye doctor and my family enjoyed shopping at AEON mall.

松本マラソン前夜祭会場を訪れ、前夜祭入場チケットを手に入れ、Torojiro先生は眼科医にかかり、家族はイオンモールで買い物を楽しみました。



↑Following that, we visited the hall again, took photos then

  それからまた会場を訪れ、写真を撮って

 

 

 

↑participated in the eve of Matsumoto marathon.

  松本マラソン前夜祭に参加しました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito got CD of the singer “SUI” who is Youtube singer and one of the guest runners of the competition tomorrow.

  KaitoマンはYoutubeシンガーでゲストランナーの1人「SUI」さんのCDを手に入れました。


 

 

↑Tamami got the T-shirt of Mr. Yuuki Kawauchi, who is marathon athlete.

  Tamamiさんは川内優輝選手のサインTシャツを手に入れました。

 MOV_1303 2022.11.12 The eve of Matsumoto marathon, Tamami got the T-shirt of the athlete Mr. Yuuki Kawauchi


https://youtu.be/LIL9ycCi0-s

 

 

↑After that we watched a short live concert of SUI.

  その後SUIさんのショートライブでした。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Direx and

  帰りにダイレックスと

 

 

 

↑Watahan supermarket.

  綿半に寄りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina always tries to stand up on a pushcart and Kaito is always holding her. He is gentle boy.

  Tina姫はいつもショッピングカートで立とうとして、Kaitoマンはいつも支えています。優しい少年です。

 

 

 

↑We had dinner together,       

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑checked products we got today,

  今日獲った品物を確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment