Sunday, November 27, 2022

27th Nov. Tennis Racket, Horizontal Bar Practice, Go-Cart, By Chance テニスラケット・鉄棒練習・ゴーカート・たまたまだぞ

「Tennis Racket, Horizontal Bar Practice, Go-Cart, By Chance」

11月27日 テニスラケット・鉄棒練習・ゴーカート・たまたまだぞ

 

 

↑I jogged in the morning on the fallen leaves.

  朝、落ち葉の上を走りました。

 

 

↑I found our house from far away.

  遠くから家を見つけました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I passed through the statue of the old guy with lion body.

  帰りに体がライオンのおっさん前を通過しました。

 

 

 

↑I took the new course leads to the lake Midoriko.

  みどり湖に通じる新しいコースを走りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito was reading the book of folding paper and Ichina was leaning on my handmade stool.

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンは折り紙の本を読んでいて、Tina姫は手作り踏み台にもたれていました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside. The bars, I set up lately to increase space for drying clothes, are working very well.

  室内に洗濯物を室内に干しました。最近設置した乾燥スペースを増やすための棒はよく機能しています。

 

 

 

↑I moved clothes outside later.

  後で服を外に移動しました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested lettuce.

  レタスを収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑After paper work,

  紙工作の後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito used a tennis racket for the first time.

  Kaitoマンは初めてテニスラケットを使いました。

 

 

 

↑It’s easier than baseball bat to hit balls. Kaito said we need one more racket to play together.

  野球バットよりボールを打つのが簡単です。Kaitoマンは一緒に遊ぶためにもう1本ラケットがいると言いました。

MOV_2096 2022.11.27 Batt ing practice with tennis racket


https://youtu.be/pFH6GHciqpU

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito practiced horizontal bar with using the assist belt.

  その後Kaitoマンは補助ベルト付きで鉄棒を練習しました。

MOV_2097 2022.11.27 Horizontal bar practice 1, use the assist belt


https://youtu.be/ZQoB47nrU_U

MOV_2099 2022.11.27 Horizontal bar practice 2


https://youtu.be/04A5gR3Xr0c

 

 

 

↑Around 12:30, we visited Osakada Park then rode on Go-Cart. We finished 6 times coupon ticket at last.

  12時半頃小坂田公園に行き、6回分の回数券をやっと使い切りました。

MOV_2102 2022.11.27 The last Go-Cart in 2022, Osakada Park,


https://youtu.be/a3m9Cex9Hgg

 

 

 

↑After that we visited Okaya then bought our lunch first.

  その後、岡谷へ行って、まずお昼ご飯を買いました。

 

 

 

↑We ate lunch in our car parked at the lakeside of the lake Suwa because it was too windy today.

  お昼を諏訪湖畔に停めた車の中で食べました。今日は強風だったからです。

 

 

 

↑At Second Street in Shimosuwa town, we met Lizu, Jeiku and Kairi by chance. Oh, long time no see!

  下諏訪のセカンドストリートでたまたまLizu先生、Jeiku先生、Kairi君に会いました。おぉ~久しぶり~!

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited some shops, Takarabako,

  それからいくつか店を廻りました。宝箱、

 

 

 

↑Recycle mart,

  リサイクルマート、

 

 

 

↑Super Sports Xebio and

  スーパースポーツゼビオ、

 

 

 

↑Second Street in Suwa city. We bought Kaito’s tennis racket for US$3 there.

  諏訪市のセカンドストリートです。Kaitoマンのテニスラケットを300円で買いました。

 

 

 

↑We bought ice creams and ate them at AEON.

  イオンでアイスを買って食べました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we visited LAKE WALK then Kaito played coin games.

  最後にレイクウォークに行って、Kaitoマンはメダルゲームをしました。

 

 

 

↑After paper work,

  紙工作の後、

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

MOV_2139 2022.11.27 Ichina is watching World Cup Soccer


https://youtu.be/UsEyiBsx54s

MOV_2140 2022.11.27 Ichina is walking and throwing a ball


https://youtu.be/pPQz7D-D3Ws

MOV_2142 2022.11.27 Ichina is bouncing on a ball


https://youtu.be/Ek_-IVx0OlY

 


 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment