Sunday, November 20, 2022

20th Nov. Horizontal Bar, Go-Cart, Deep-Fried Chicken 鉄棒・ゴーカート・唐揚げだぞ

「Horizontal Bar, Go-Cart, Deep-Fried Chicken」

11月20日 鉄棒・ゴーカート・唐揚げだぞ

 

 


↑I passed the circular notice to our neighbor then

  回覧板を隣人に渡して、

 

 

 

↑went jogging via the old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由でジョギングしました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras and swimming pools,

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑filled the tank with kerosene.

  灯油タンクを満たしました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested lettuce.

  レタスを収穫しました。寒くて丸くなりません・・・

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito enjoyed crawling race at a bedroom.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは寝室でハイハイレースを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito carried the iron bar to kids’ park.

  その後Kaitoマンは鉄の棒をキッズパークに運びました。

 

 

 

↑We started constructing horizontal bar around 10:30 AM.

  鉄棒を作り始めました。

 

 

 

↑After 30 minutes, we completed it then practiced horizontal bar.

  30分後、完成させて鉄棒練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was cheering Kaito at a bay window.

  Tina姫は出窓でKaitoマン兄さんを応援していました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Osakada Park around 11:30 then

  その後、11時半頃、小坂田公園に行って、

 

 

 

↑rode on go-cart. It seemed to be hard for Kaito to drive with wearing gloves.

  ゴーカートに乗りました。手袋をしていたので、運転しにくい様子でした。

 MOV_1707 2022.11.20 Go-Cart at Osakada Park


https://youtu.be/1B7La3f6s5A

 

 

↑It was Ichina’s first time to ride on go-cart. You did it!

 Tina姫にとってゴーカートは初でした!よくできました!

 

 

 

↑She was not afraid of go-cart. What a brave baby!

  ゴーカートを怖がりませんでした。勇敢な赤ちゃんです!

 

 

 

↑Kaito posted the last postcards to enter a prize contest of Dodeka-bar cushion.

  Kaitoマンはどでかばークッション応募の最後のハガキを出しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 12:30, we visited Yoshinoya restaurant then

  12時半頃、吉野家を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑ate Yoshinoya’s deep-fried chicken menu. We may be addicted to it.

  吉野家の唐揚げメニューを食べました。中毒かも知れません。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito got two boxes of Pocky at the amusement park.

  その後Kaitoマンはアミューズメントでポッキーを2箱手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited PLUS ONE then I bought some parts for horizontal bar.

  帰りにプラスワンに行って、鉄棒用のパーツを買いました。

 

 

 

↑PLUS ONE is very close to the amusement we usually visit. Kaito enjoyed coin games,

  いつも来るアミューズメントはプラスワンのすぐそばです。Kaitoマンはメダルゲームと

 

 

 

↑bingo game, Japanese drum game then

  ビンゴゲームと、太鼓の達人をやって、

 

 

 

↑got 3 boxes of pocky for US$1 at a crane game.

  クレーンゲームで100円で3箱ポッキーを獲りました。

 

 

 

↑After we came back home, Ichina was bitten by dinosaur.

  家に帰った後、Tina姫は恐竜に噛みつかれました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman at Osaka Station.

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I constructed a horizontal bar for cheap price, maybe about US$20.

  安く鉄棒が設置できました。たぶん2000円くらいです。業者に依頼したら数万はするでしょう。あっもちろん安いだけでなく、自分で作った遊具で練習して上手になる!という教育的価値も大事にしています(笑)

 

 

 

↑We played together

  一緒に遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment