Thursday, November 24, 2022

24th Nov. Christmas Tree, Music Book, Anpanman クリスマスツリー・ミュージックブック・アンパンマンだぞ

「Christmas Tree, Music Book, Anpanman」

11月24日 クリスマスツリー・ミュージックブック・アンパンマンだぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras and swimming pools,

  防犯カメラとプールを確認して、

 

 

 

↑harvested lettuce then

  レタスを収穫して、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑When Kaito was practicing folding paper and Ichina was sleeping, I covered horizontal bar’s parts not to damage our body.

  Kaitoマンが折り紙練習していて、Tina姫が眠っている時、体を傷つけないために鉄棒のパーツをカバーしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with Kaito then went for a walk with Tamami then watched the Christmas tree at Shiojiri Station.

  Tina姫はKaitoマン兄さんと遊んで、Tamamiさんと散歩に行って、塩尻駅でクリスマスツリーを見ました。

 

 

 

↑It was very foggy in the morning.

  朝は凄い霧でした。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman at Osaka Station.

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 ↑Ichina looks like Kaito and Kaito looks like Anpanman. In short, Ichina looks like Anpanman as well. They have chubby cheeks.

  Tina姫はKaitoマン兄さんに似ています。Kaitoマンはアンパンマンに似ています。つまりTina姫もアンパンマンに似ています。皆ぽちゃぽちゃのほっぺをしています。

 

 

 

↑Ichina danced with listening to music.

  Tina姫は音楽を聴きながら踊りました。

MOV_1889 2022.11.24 Ichina is dancing with sound of music book


https://youtu.be/_zk6o1_lXbM

 

 

 

↑We watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment