Saturday, November 26, 2022

26th Nov. Komatsu Restaurant, Playground Equipment, Mantis 小松食堂・遊具・カマキリだぞ

「Komatsu Restaurant, Playground Equipment, Mantis」

11月26日 小松食堂・遊具・カマキリだぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and farm then

  防犯カメラ、プール、畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog.

  走りに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内干しして、

 


↑harvested red pepper then

  唐辛子を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑applied waterproofing agent at a rooftop.

  屋上を防水しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 1 PM, we visited Komatsu Restaurant that is going to close next month.

  1時頃、来月店じまいになる小松食堂に行きました。

 

 

 

↑It was my 3rd time, Kaito’s 2nd time, Ichina and Tamami’s first time. This restaurant is very famous for deep-fried chicken menu.

  Torojiro先生は3回目で、Kaitoマンは2回目、Tina姫とTamamiさんは初めて来ました。唐揚げ(山賊焼き)でとても有名です。

 

 

 

↑After that we practiced batting with the tee.

  その後、ティーでバッティング練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we played catch.

  それからキャッチボールをしました。

MOV_1967 2022.11.26 Playing Catch


https://youtu.be/BsrHzjnTpyo

 

 

 

↑Kaito can use his playground equipment at the kids’ park anytime he wants.

  Kaitoマンはいつでもキッズパークの遊具を使えます。

 

 

 

↑We have a lot of playground equipment at home.

  家にはたくさんの遊具があります。

 

 

 

↑Around 3:30, we visited the amusement park then Kaito played coin games,

  3時半頃、アミューズメントでKaitoマンはメダルゲームをして

 

 

 

↑got a toy mantis at bingo game then

  ビンゴゲームでカマキリを手に入れて、

 

 

 

↑cleared hard mode of Doraemon.

  ドラえもんのむずかしいモードをクリアしました。

MOV_1984 2022.11.26


Japanese drum game, Cleared hard mode of Doraemon

https://youtube.com/shorts/Z4KbWZA_aOs

 

 

 

↑We bought foodstuffs,

  食料を買って、

 

 

 

↑bought a hoe at the home center then went back home.

  カインズホームで鍬を買って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑At the entrance we found a mantis so I took its photos with the toy mantis Kaito got today.

  玄関でカマキリを見つけたので、Kaitoマンが今日獲ったおもちゃのカマキリと写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑I made a new cover for this heater.

  新しいストーブカバーを作りました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina played with the toy mantis then

  Tina姫はおもちゃのカマキリで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑walked to Kaito.

  Kaitoマン兄さんの方へ歩いていきました。

MOV_1997 2022.11.26 Ichina is little walking


https://youtu.be/wZk_QE1Kz-I

 

 

 

↑After bath, we watched fart movies then went to bed.

  お風呂の後、おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment