Saturday, August 14, 2021

14th Aug. Enter from a carport カーポートから入るぞ

「Enter from a carport」

8月14日 カーポートから入るぞ

 

 

 

 


↑It was raining heavily for many hours.

  長時間大雨が続いていました。

 

 

 

↑We cannot go out as well today.

  今日もまた外に出られません。

 

 

 

↑I fought against Kaito in Japanese-style rooms.

  和室でKaitoマンと戦いました。

 

 

 

↑I improved our flower bed.

  花壇の手入れをしました。

 

 

 

 

↑After Kaito colored pictures, he lay down on the sofa.

  塗り絵をした後Kaitoマンはソファで寝そべりました。

 

 

 

 

↑I inspected our swimming pool then found that the river beside our house swelled due to heavy rain.

  プールを視察に行きました。横の川が大雨で増水していました。

20210814_174252 Swollen river beside our house due to heavy rain for many hours

https://youtu.be/fTjynaBOpGA

GOPR0760 14 Aug. 2021 Swollen river due to heavy rain for many hours

https://youtu.be/PkXFV51D7ps

 

 

 

 

 

↑Since we needed to buy the necessities of life, I went out alone by car around 6 PM. The side ditches overflowed all over our district.

  生活必需品を買いに6時頃外出しました。地区のあちこちで側溝が溢れていました。

 

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito opened the window facing to a carport then I entered from the window.

  家に帰った時、Kaitoマンがカーポートに面した窓を開けてくれ、そこから入りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment